420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Lol gotcha duh use any flower initiators? Lamps/nute or Geno naturally bud that big by week 2? I usually can only achieve that if I do 36 hrs sleep before flip
Thanks ,other than geo flora bloom the only other chemicals she's had is a dose of flower bomb, it's a plant growth hormone that u can give mid flower to build your buds up ,,but if given early in flower it can help reduce the height the plant can stretch,,

Thanks ,other than geo flora bloom the only other chemicals she's had is a dose of flower bomb, it's a plant growth hormone that u can give mid flower to build your buds up ,,but if given early in flower it can help reduce the height the plant can stretch,,
That's a PGR really not good. It kinda stresses the plant in a "good" way they say but PGRs are banned in several states.

That's how we do it on 420 :passitleft:.

Been paying attention to Vets thread he is further along than most of us. Anyone else in flower yet ? Holler at us. Liking seeing some trichs this early in flower on vets girls.
Do little pistils count? If so mine are in flower - Day 2 :)

Someone told me the only way to get rid of them 100% was chemical and pretty much everything I read has said that or trash it so trashing wasn't an option for Genetics flower ride it out. Also them chemical I used I seen a guy refer to the original manufacturer before generic came out. Merit 75 wp. Chemical imidacloprid. Merit I wanna say was 75% or may have been .75 either way can only find 5 or .5 in a 30lb bag did find the generic. But I thought If Bayer tree and shrub has 1.47% and supposed to last a year no way I was getting that one and Bayer has fees 2-1-1 buddy said burned his plants but sure he used liquid think I found granulated .22% finally found Bayer all insect killer it is .74% 40 oz kills above and below and is systemic and supposed to last 90 days. At hydro store found same exact for fruit nuts and vegetables gives u how long u have to wait before harvest but doesn't list canna. Same thing is found in cigarettes it messes with the bugs nicotine receptors. 15ml/gal can spray onto topsoil or foliar mine are all in soil and not flowering. Ones in flower just safe treatments. But ride it out. @Emilya I got both botanigard es and MAXX u said u got the wp22? I was reading directions and it says soil use only?? Yet do many people hydro store and all told me this is what to use think they just wanted to sell me 200 bux. But on good side I believe I can use as IPM and Treat seedlings and clones. But please if anyone has used this in coco or coco/peat let me know. I was also told not to use pyrethrins in flower all it is crystalized flowers, Chrysanthemum cinerariifolium to be exact. Either way experiences which did u use Em? wp22 right but regardless ur in soil...

I do remember someone making a spray soaking of cig butts lol . He swore it worked and he was a good grower so i believe him. I used straight up peroxide on some of my week old chems it killed the fungus gnats and was able to grow them out to the end, Stunned the babies for a week. Also have seen people spray diluted rubbing alcohol on leaves to kill mites. When they in full flower stuff gets trickier and sometimes you just ride it out and do a thorough cleaning. You can absolutely run peroxide through your hydro to kill them off then reset your nutes.

Everyone has successfully started in the Official 420 Magazine GSC Comparative Grow! :goodjob:

@BakedARea: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BakedARea
@Baron Von Blurple: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Baron Von Blurple
@beez0404: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Beez0404
@Bill284: 420 Magazine Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Bill284
@bobrown14: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BoBrown14
@BooWho2: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by BooWho2
@Brett Blaze: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Brett Blaze
@Camaro1691: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Camaro1691
@ChefDGreen: 420Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ChefDGreen
@CigNv: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Cig
@CO Finest: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by CO Finest
@cr8grow: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Cr8grow
@Dean's Greens: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Dean's Greens
@DonkeyDick: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By DonkeyDick
@Emilya: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Emilya
@Freak Brothers: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Freak Brothers
@Furcifer: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Furcifer
@Fuzzy Duck: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Fuzzy Duck
@HashGirl: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By HashGirl
@Jack420: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Jack420
@Joshualuck: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Joshualuck
@Justin Goody: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody
@Kismet : 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Kismet
@Ljb1: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1
@Lil Merkaba: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Lil Merkaba
@Lime: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Lime
@Magnus8: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Magnus
@MochaBud: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MochaBud
@Modest Grower: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Modest Grower
@MotaFina: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Motafina
@Moto258: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Moto258
@MrsJack420: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MrsJack420
@ProfessorFlora: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ProfessorFlora
@Schnookie: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Schnookie
@Slammy Pajama: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Slammy Pajama
@VetSmoke85: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85
@Websissy: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Websissy
@XiwsX561: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by XiwsX561

Friendly Reminders:
  • Subscribe to all of the comparative grows, so you all can help each other out.
  • When posting photo updates, please let us know what day you're on.
  • Post requests for grow support here in this thread, summarizing and linking to the issue in your journal.
  • Share your BEST photos from your grow with us here in this thread, making sure it's already in your journal
:thanks: :Namaste:
H’lo. May I make a suggestion? Possibly pin this post to the top of the thread so that it is easy to find hyperlinks for all the journals in one place.

Just a thought.

All my best,
~Magnus

H’lo. May I make a suggestion? Possibly pin this post to the top of the thread so that it is easy to find hyperlinks for all the journals in one place.

Just a thought.

All my best,
~Magnus
Have you looked at the first post in this thread yet, it's been there the whole time.

Have you looked at the first post in this thread yet, it's been there the whole time.
I did, but it was a while ago. My bad.

I do remember someone making a spray soaking of cig butts lol . He swore it worked and he was a good grower so i believe him. I used straight up peroxide on some of my week old chems it killed the fungus gnats and was able to grow them out to the end, Stunned the babies for a week. Also have seen people spray diluted rubbing alcohol on leaves to kill mites. When they in full flower stuff gets trickier and sometimes you just ride it out and do a thorough cleaning. You can absolutely run peroxide through your hydro to kill them off then reset your nutes.
I tried a diluted 35% peroxide soultion may have killed any gnats as far as root aphids no they just float and water goes down and I believe the grower using cigs the chemical is also found in cigs. It messes with bugs nicotine receptors. I assume at levels that give smokers a nicotine rush is enough to give them a heart attack if they have hearts messes with their nervous system. Ya I have no choice I'm riding it out but caused stunted blooms on lower buds or stunted growth on uppers. I had solid root balls in 3 gal fabric is probably only reason made it this far. Every seems to be finished besides grease money so many white pistils and delayed their trichrome production. Like I have a wedding pie big buds up Top small lower but plant so weak it barely holds it self up with support. Other one smaller buds have grow but fans and sugar leaves are dien off. Then on all strains a bud below a centrain point stunted blooms looks like Calcium deficiency their a darker yellow not so much brownish but looks like a small thing of grapes where calyxes didn't swell. I dunno if by leaving them that helps what's above survive or remove and frees up some of the work it's trying to do in lowers and moves it up. Dunno if I mentioned it but the guy in video used rocks instead of perlite or hydroton. Do u use the Chucky or fine perlite? I've even heard of people using lava stone but I think those would be a bit sharp but then again gives roots alot of places to grab onto.

Currently my GSC are in solos and a good layer of fine sand says for gardening sandboxes and a few others it says cleaned and all that. But I had to rinse it a million times to get all the dust out of it and to be safe use some diluted 35% down to 3% and it fizzed so there was something biological in there I assume. Scared to transplant because all planters well almost all have some sort of a drain and they will enter from the bottom.

mine are showing pistils without being put into flowering!
Same here! I have a couple showing pistils already. They are primed and ready!!!

I need to be diligent and watch the others to make sure they get the appropriate pronoun. Otherwise..."OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!"

Same here! I have a couple showing pistils already. They are primed and ready!!!

I need to be diligent and watch the others to make sure they get the appropriate pronoun. Otherwise..."OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!"
That means they just matured naturally you can always force them by change of light. To check for males if you have regular seeds take two clippings and stick them in a propagator or a cloner and cover them for 12/12 and they'll show sex within the first week

Happy Tuesday everyone! I try to follow every journal and I'll keep checking the list but what kind of variations are people seeing, if any?

It seems to be pretty consistent across grows but I do see some that are more sativa leaning. I have three going and I think 2 are similar with one being more sativa leaning. Excited to see how they finish.

Day 39 (above surface) for the 2 in RDWC, day 25 for the one in soil.

20210615_211359.jpg

Back
Top Bottom