420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Day 64 and ready for the flip! Everyone looks great and loving their @GeoFlora Nutrients, @DYNOMYCO, and soil starter, almost bug free now, thanks to @Sierra Natural Science, and growing strong thanks to the great genetics coming out of @Weed Seeds Express. I am also enjoying my efficient and bright @NextLight MEGA and how much the plants love being under it. As I move now to the bloom phase of this grow, I am overwhelmed seeing the massive effort from all the growers involved in this comparative grow, as well as the generosity of all the sponsors, and especially I am filled with gratitude to the team here at 420 Magazine for making this happen! Thank you everyone!

DSCF9560.JPG

calmag and more feed? That is a very big and hungry plant.
Thanks what I’ve said but I was trying to not use calmag but o well what u recommend feeding since I’m in 6 gal pots I’ve Ben following that feeding chart I’m thinking a bit more feed? Idk all this organic stuff hurting my brain definitely need more grows under my belt doin the hole soil stuff !!

Day 64 and ready for the flip! Everyone looks great and loving their @GeoFlora Nutrients, @DYNOMYCO, and soil starter, almost bug free now, thanks to @Sierra Natural Science, and growing strong thanks to the great genetics coming out of @Weed Seeds Express. I am also enjoying my efficient and bright @NextLight MEGA and how much the plants love being under it. As I move now to the bloom phase of this grow, I am overwhelmed seeing the massive effort from all the growers involved in this comparative grow, as well as the generosity of all the sponsors, and especially I am filled with gratitude to the team here at 420 Magazine for making this happen! Thank you everyone!

DSCF9560.JPG
How tall are these?

Family picture
20210719_073336.jpg
20210719_073353.jpg

An count down on left hand plant is almost upon me ,,bringing it down for my birthday in a couple of weeks
20210719_073508.jpg
20210713_092646.jpg

And there's at least another 2 weeks before next plant is even close to being ready to cut

DSCF9560.JPG
Did you only do the geoflora with the comparative grow or did undo both RX and GF? IMO , now I haven't flowered yet with either but GF has got it down their GROW plants are a dark lush green, Nitrogen is at perfect levels. RX is well balanced but missing something I'd say Nitrogen but that usual shows from bottom up but the plant as a whole is still very vigorous but much lighter in color.
Anyways I asked GF but you probably have the most experience with GF on here. I'm about to up pot to final pot and flip but only veg 2-3 weeks (u know I'm super noob with soil) going to use either straight FFOF, FFHP, or a blend of the 2 which I believe has enough to get me thru 2-3 weeks of veg, now I will be flowering under some big power and it is a co2 sealed room, you think I'm good on skipping more grow and layer in top layers bloom or like with the dry amendments I'd do 75/25 grow to bloom then 25/75 grow to bloom or neither ride nutes in FF then at Flip top dress BLOOM.

Did you only do the geoflora with the comparative grow or did undo both RX and GF? IMO , now I haven't flowered yet with either but GF has got it down their GROW plants are a dark lush green, Nitrogen is at perfect levels. RX is well balanced but missing something I'd say Nitrogen but that usual shows from bottom up but the plant as a whole is still very vigorous but much lighter in color.
Anyways I asked GF but you probably have the most experience with GF on here. I'm about to up pot to final pot and flip but only veg 2-3 weeks (u know I'm super noob with soil) going to use either straight FFOF, FFHP, or a blend of the 2 which I believe has enough to get me thru 2-3 weeks of veg, now I will be flowering under some big power and it is a co2 sealed room, you think I'm good on skipping more grow and layer in top layers bloom or like with the dry amendments I'd do 75/25 grow to bloom then 25/75 grow to bloom or neither ride nutes in FF then at Flip top dress BLOOM.
forgive me, but I can't figure out what your first sentence is asking. Please rephrase without the abbreviations and try again.

I believe you need to develop a new mindset toward Geoflora nutrients. Stop thinking of them as a topically applied fertilizer. It is not that. You should not try to adjust the dosage amounts or the timing, simply follow their directions.

Geoflora is a completely new thing, and not to be thought of as a dry amendment or all purpose fertilizer, such as the popular 4-4-4 organic topical that people have used for years. Geoflora as applied contains a few readily available nutes, but most of it is raw minerals, not yet in a form that the plants can use. Along with those raw minerals come microbes, specially bred to deal with those specific minerals. If you don't apply it as recommended, first you will run out of microbes before the end of the two weeks and your organic feeding circle can stop working simply because the microbes died out. Second, without enough raw minerals available to process, the organic feeding circle can also stop.

You should also not mix the veg and bloom formulas, even though it might seem tempting. The microbes in bloom are not the same microbes in veg, and they may aggressively compete with each other for dominance in that container if mixed in that way. I will not take the risk.

Lastly, on the bro-science belief that FFOF can get you through the first few weeks. While that may be true if you are one that adores small, weak and undernourished plants, if instead, your goal is to grow the biggest and baddest plants you can, that minimalist strategy makes no sense. If you want big healthy high producing plants, garden like a boss and use fertilizers from the moment they hit the surface. If you use timidity in your growing practices, you will raise timid plants... it can be no other way. Big bold plants usually have a big bold gardener... just saying.

forgive me, but I can't figure out what your first sentence is asking. Please rephrase without the abbreviations and try again.

I believe you need to develop a new mindset toward Geoflora nutrients. Stop thinking of them as a topically applied fertilizer. It is not that. You should not try to adjust the dosage amounts or the timing, simply follow their directions.

Geoflora is a completely new thing, and not to be thought of as a dry amendment or all purpose fertilizer, such as the popular 4-4-4 organic topical that people have used for years. Geoflora as applied contains a few readily available nutes, but most of it is raw minerals, not yet in a form that the plants can use. Along with those raw minerals come microbes, specially bred to deal with those specific minerals. If you don't apply it as recommended, first you will run out of microbes before the end of the two weeks and your organic feeding circle can stop working simply because the microbes died out. Second, without enough raw minerals available to process, the organic feeding circle can also stop.

You should also not mix the veg and bloom formulas, even though it might seem tempting. The microbes in bloom are not the same microbes in veg, and they may aggressively compete with each other for dominance in that container if mixed in that way. I will not take the risk.

Lastly, on the bro-science belief that FFOF can get you through the first few weeks. While that may be true if you are one that adores small, weak and undernourished plants, but if instead, your goal is to grow the biggest and baddest plants you can, that minimalist strategy makes no sense. If you want big healthy high producing plants, garden like a boss and use fertilizers from the moment they hit the surface. If you use timidity in your growing practices, you will raise timid plants... it can be no other way. Big bold plants usually have a big bold gardener... just saying.
Agree totally.
Some plants are light feeders, and can live on almost nothing for a bit. But they are up front about them being light feeders. My Purple Lemonade auto was a light feeder as they said. Attempts to feed her in previous grows led to larfy buds that looked like they never stopped stretching. But she was the exception. Most plants want food. The right food.
GSC is not a light feeder. Can’t wait to see all your monsters when they finish!

Lastly, on the bro-science belief that FFOF can get you through the first few weeks. While that may be true if you are one that adores small, weak and undernourished plants, if instead, your goal is to grow the biggest and baddest plants you can, that minimalist strategy makes no sense. If you want big healthy high producing plants, garden like a boss and use fertilizers from the moment they hit the surface. If you use timidity in your growing practices, you will raise timid plants... it can be no other way. Big bold plants usually have a big bold gardener... just saying.
So I asked I'd you uses both prescription blend and geoflora for the GSC grow. That's why I'm asking these questions I am using the geoflora in soil and the prescription blend in coco.

Thank you for breaking it down, so I'll definitely use grow when I Tranplant (the ones I started from seed I'll have to amend the schedule if I do 3 weeks I'll feed twice if 2 I'll feed once and do as it says run it thru until Nitrogen has been used up, their schedule is based on 4 weeks), they have only been under t5s for a super long time, and I hadn't been using correctly yet they are doing amazing I only used it initially and just water and microbe/compost tea.

Definitely not timid just new to organic and soil reason GSC has taken a min I'm no longer your home cultivator. Just pulled over 30 with the power of 6 hps. Done it in hydro, then coco and because of you I'll now do it in soil. BOSS. Thanks Emilya goin on 4 years and your always willing help someone in need, turn the slowest learning beginners into pros in just 2 grows. You definitely deserve a member of the year tag.

Back
Top Bottom