420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Agree totally.
Some plants are light feeders, and can live on almost nothing for a bit. But they are up front about them being light feeders. My Purple Lemonade auto was a light feeder as they said. Attempts to feed her in previous grows led to larfy buds that looked like they never stopped stretching. But she was the exception. Most plants want food. The right food.
GSC is not a light feeder. This one started with GF Bloom only and I transitioned into feeding her other things as well…I can just say she is no way a light feeder. It also taught me a lot about using GF as a base and adding my own blend once I read the plants needs. Can’t wait to see all your monsters when they finish!
Good genetics, since I had never grown this cultivar I was researching how it fed, and almost all said GSC was a lite feeder. But guess that comes down to whats your definition of light and heavy , and of course your equipment and environment. Bet I can pull a lb off one of the moms. 1st time with GSC with all kinds of problems in first grow in New facility was pulling that from some never ran before cultivars at normal feed. (Hopefully haha, probably jinx myself)

Mmmmm a nice tray of cookies fresh out the oven.
20210727_234554.jpg

Fuzzy, Congrats on the harvest…a sativa forward beast with indica fat buds. So nice. Looks like trim was relatively painless. How was the scissor hash, one of my favorite previews. Cheers

GSC has been a pretty interesting strain to grow it appears to show a sativa back ground in leaf & dense bud which could be a more Indica trait.

How ever we should look at the flower to leaf ratio in total end product, the trimming was pretty easy sub 30 mins per plant but may change on per growers style ?

The scissor hash, well I had help that day as many hands make light work & I do like to share the medicine...

The real smoke report ya gonna have to wait :thumb:

I do like to cure for 3 months, Lol

Back
Top Bottom