420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Entering 3rd week of flower before haircut!!

After now the sun can shine all thru her body lol !!

Chopped 3 of my 4 comparative grow GSC’s - have 3 left which I’m waiting a bit longer on. Love the size of these buds even though my plants seemed to have had some stress in the last month of Flower. Curing for 2-3 days and then plan to dry trim. :thanks:to all the @420 sponsors for this grow @Weed Seeds Express, @GeoFlora Nutrients, @Sierra Natural Science:green_heart:

Nice hull @Websissy ! I need to go back and catch up on so many journals. Urgh...

Indoor will turn around BakedARea. Outdoor plants look great, photography even better. I may make it to a music event at Muscle Shoals November. Are you in AR? Will be my first visit there if things go according to plan. Cheers
No cr8. I'm in CA. Sounds like fun though.

Happy Monday everyone! Here are my ladies at day 94 and 46 from flip. Lights off with flash:

20210809_191719.jpg

20210809_191739.jpg

Thanks @420 and @Weed Seeds Express as well as all sponsors here for making this grow happen. Looks like good smoke in my future

What an amazing journey we are on together, showcasing everyone's different styles and processes!

I've been watching everyone's journals, a few of you have already finished and are drying/curing now.

There are still some of you getting started, had some issues and started again, or expanded into growing more.

I'll be making congratulatory rounds soon, and we'll start checking and moving them to completed soon.

How many of you are in or close to NorCal for a taste test and smoke out with some of us maybe in a month or two?

Man I’ll definitely be down !!!! If only I was in cali hope you have some great people meet up I’ve Ben saying this for years we should make something happen so we can all meet up some day to try some killer flowers !!!!!

What an amazing journey we are on together, showcasing everyone's different styles and processes!

I've been watching everyone's journals, a few of you have already finished and are drying/curing now.

There are still some of you getting started, had some issues and started again, or expanded into growing more.

I'll be making congratulatory rounds soon, and we'll start checking and moving them to completed soon.

How many of you are in or close to NorCal for a taste test and smoke out with some of us maybe in a month or two?
Oh man…not me…I’m sad for a moment…have a great time. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom