420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Chop this morning…16 weeks from sprout and 8.5 weeks flower from flip. Trichomes cloudy and a bit of amber. These are some heavy frosty plants. Will check out a purple tester by Sunday…sticky as whoa.
C4DAC197-F233-4B39-93F3-F3AC5EFB7728.jpeg

These are some of the densest buds I’ve grown so far…I can tell this will be a special and bountiful stash. Cheers
Yeah...I'm early in flower outside and they are stacking up thick! The indoor are going through the transition smoothly. Excited to see and smell this amazing cultivar in the tent in a few weeks.

My outdoor plants are putting off a sweet mint and earthy aroma when you rub on the buds and leaves.

I would do some defoliating on your outdoor GSC, Baked.
Yeah, I was looking at her again last night. I have a plan for today to widen her out and bend the branches out a little. After that, I'm going to get rid of interior leaves. After that, I will get rid of some lower canopy leaves to get more air. I have to worry about mold later in the season. I have started using the Disease and Fungus Control by @Sierra Natural Science in foliar form. It has had 3 treatments so far. I will continue to use that lightly as a preventative until harvest.

@Sierra Natural Science quick ? How often should I use the foliar of DC?

Here's one of my GSC nugs on the way to the cure. I think my grow shows more of how successful the plant can be despite errors on the way. Or maybe more accurately a great plant for someone starting out but also as we have seen have the potential for even greater product when grown by legends like we see in this comparative.. Should make for some great hash!

20210828_100812.jpg

Looking good all! I sampled some of my earlier harvest and got a good buzz - still hoping for more of how she used to smell to come back during her cure!

Hello peeps :ciao: had to go away for awhile, had some things to take care of...and it was all bad news. It didn't stop there though. When I came home. apparently my wife's cat had chased a chipmunk through the doggie door while my wife was in the grow room...well my dogs joined in and everything went crazy.
Apparently the chipmunk went for the grow room, cuz it smelled like outside, or something...anyhow, long story short, I will have to replace a couple tents and a lot of lighting, and start a new grow.
It will probably be a minute or two to replace a couple thousand dollars worth of equipment, but I'll get there, and finish this grow, or start it over anyway.
On another note, the chipmunk, was dinner for the cat, and the boys had to get some stitches in their paws from broken everything, but we're all okay, no worse for wear, and life shall continue......

Peace out, MB :passitleft:

Clones from gsc Got some purple in buds as came to out side living the last week an we had few cool nights but hot days lost my trichome checker going to se if can download something to be enough to zoom in any suggestions on apps

20210906_122438.jpg

20210906_122423.jpg

Looking really nice! As for the trichome check it might not be the greatest idea but if you take a pic up close nice and steady with your phone you can zoom in on your phone later. I have a jewelers loop but bad eyes and I found I could almost get a better look this way.

Edit for example:
20210904_200706.jpg

Screenshot_20210906-130849_Gallery.jpg

Mine are still a bit clear. Also, doing a bud wash this harvest so if anyone has tips, greatly appreciated!

Looking really nice! As for the trichome check it might not be the greatest idea but if you take a pic up close nice and steady with your phone you can zoom in on your phone later. I have a jewelers loop but bad eyes and I found I could almost get a better look this way.

Edit for example:
20210904_200706.jpg

Screenshot_20210906-130849_Gallery.jpg

Mine are still a bit clear. Also, doing a bud wash this harvest so if anyone has tips, greatly appreciated!
Yeah I will try that tomorrow se what I can get out of it cheers I'm doing first bud wash this time aswell from what I've seen lemon water then warm water then cold water then hang as normally but plenty airflow

Yeah I will try that tomorrow se what I can get out of it cheers I'm doing first bud wash this time aswell from what I've seen lemon water then warm water then cold water then hang as normally but plenty airflow
I use a bucket with citric acid, and then one with baking soda, then a rinse bucket. The first bucket or two always get manky. It’s amazing the difference between washed and unwashed produce.

Back
Top Bottom