420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Happy Friday! For pressing you just dry and cure as you would. For oil (edible) you want to decarb. You can make rosin and then decarb that for your edible and/or decarb the pucks left over and use those for oil. Hope that answered the question.

Basically any decarb would occur after pressing if used for oil edible or topical

Happy Sunday! I still have some dry timming ahead of me but you can see the benefits of scrog and supercropping with the sativa leaning phenotype.

20211003_093854.jpg
20211003_093559.jpg

I'll be making rounds again this week to see who has finished, meanwhile how about a little show & tell of everyone's harvest pictures with smoke reports? :cheer:

Woooo! Thanks for the reminder about doing an update here. I have multiple harvests that drying and a couple jars that have started their first week of cure.

Some updated pics of my tent. Did some work on the A/C unit and have it setup to vent with the assistance of my exhaust fan. Still working out kinks but getting close. I wish I would have had this figured out sooner. Funds and ignorance...those two seem to be tied to hip at times.
@BESTVA LED putting in work!

This is GSC #8 a couple days ago. I have harvested 3 times from this plant so far. I will be keeping the flowers on her now until the last possible moment before succumbing to a freeze. THAT will be her 4th and final harvest. Stay tuned for that.

Smoke report from GSC #8 harvest #1 9/26/21 - it was dry but clearly not cured. It was a harsh smoke but it got me properly medicated. It was a smooth transition into a calm euphoria. I was relaxing more by the minute and feeling a good release. I do believe this "release" is directly related to the genetics of GSC. It is all about terpense and the plethora of anti-inflammatory terpenes of this variety is clear why so many people fell in love with this classic.

Can you believe this is already a classic?! I am patiently waiting to smoke some 6 week+ properly cured meds from my 3rd outdoor harvest and from my indoor. I have yet to accomplish the goal of producing my own cured and GREAT cannabis. I would be honored to have that goal accomplished by being a part of this grow. 420 Mag fam, we are so fortunate to have all these sponsors. They are goal makers!

Only a couple weeks away from harvest!

I'll be making rounds again this week to see who has finished, meanwhile how about a little show & tell of everyone's harvest pictures with smoke reports? :cheer:

As per your request :battingeyelashes: :

Here are my final GSC pics. I don't have a good smoke report yet other than to say I just tried it and it's still really harsh (It's only been curing since October 1st) but I got a little buzz off it.

I'm not very good at detecting subtle tastes and smells but at this point, it has a musky smell with a little sharpness like turpentine. All I know for sure is that Girl Scout Cookies is one of my favourite strains for smoking. I especially love smoking it in addition to taking capsules of it, which is the main method of ingestion for me. Anyhow, without further ado, here are the pics:

Here are my final GSC pics. I don't have a good smoke report yet other than to say I just tried it and it's still really harsh (It's only been curing since October 1st) but I got a little buzz off it.

I'm not very good at detecting subtle tastes and smells but at this point, it has a musky smell with a little sharpness like turpentine. All I know for sure is that Girl Scout Cookies is one of my favourite strains for smoking. I especially love smoking it in addition to taking capsules of it, which is the main method of ingestion for me. Anyhow, without further ado, here are the pics:

Nice numbers HG well done! Not too shabby at all. That #2 was a floppy one.

HashGirl, I enjoyed your GSC journal and all the side discussions…and great harvest. I hope the cure helps the initial smoke report. I will break my GSC big jars down to 1/2 oz jars this weekend for longer storage in the weed cellar….with a Boveda each. I will do a smoke report with pics here then. I had 2 phenos, the spears and the golf balls+. They are very fruity and frosty…the small buds so far. Thanks again for the comparison grow tracker…I referenced it often. Cheers

The best of the best from the first attempt. This was grown in coco under the Mars TSL-2000....

Two quite different end results. I'm still in the process of giving them a bit of a cure before attempting a smoke report but early samples are good. GSC #1 has a sour fruit and earthy notes whereas GSC #2 is straight up dessert. It has a creamy and floral with a biscuit muskyness to it. Can you tell which my favourite is? lol....

We also got this from the trim from those two plants....

Not sampled this yet as it's still drying but we will have some GSC bubble hash to vape on.

Thanks @Weed Seeds Express and @420 and happy growing everyone.
:passitleft:

The best of the best from the first attempt. This was grown in coco under the Mars TSL-2000....

Two quite different end results. I'm still in the process of giving them a bit of a cure before attempting a smoke report but early samples are good. GSC #1 has a sour fruit and earthy notes whereas GSC #2 is straight up dessert. It has a creamy and floral with a biscuit muskyness to it. Can you tell which my favourite is? lol....

Not sampled this yet as it's still drying but we will have some GSC bubble hash to vape on.

Congrats on the juicy harvest. Love the hash…I have 3.5 ozs nice sugar leaf bud trim in the freezer for an ice hash bag run soon. Cheers

Some of the best people I’ve (n)ever met right here and that’s for sure.

A big thanks to everyone up there from down under! The work everybody did to make this happen is hugely appreciated.

When this one comes down we’ll be halfway home with only two more left flowering.

This has been one of the easiest grows ever. I’m sold on @GeoFlora Nutrients and their water-only organic solutions!

#3 hasn’t got long to go under this Martian sun. Maybe in the next few days.

If her flowers are anything like these ones we will be more than happy.

85g so bang on 3oz from GSC#2. I am more than happy with that. She was washed, then dried in the fridge for ten or eleven days.

It is some of the tastiest cannabis in the world already and will be improved with a cure.

Unbelievable.

:peace: :love:

Enjoy your smoke mate!:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom