420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Happy new year Girl Scout growmies :party:

The best rosin I tasted in the last twelve months (read ever) happened right here.

Thanks again to @Weed Seeds Express for your outstanding worldwide support of this project!

:cheer: :bong: :theband:
Looks delicious!!! I'm hoping to press some more GSC tomorrow! This time, my favorite of the bunch, #9! Absolutely insane terpene profile of sweet mint and cookie batter. Smells amazing. I hope I can get that profile in the rosin. I'd love to share do we can compare.

I absolutely LOOOOVE those mommas in the bonsai pots! Serious man crush moment...but I will let it dissipate this time.

I may need to get in your brain for a while about keeping mommas happy. I'd like to start keeping mother plants for special cuts.
Anytime BakedARea ask away anytime! My mommas typically will last about a year in the pots after the good ol bonsai treatment I give them. One genetic will allow two years without much attention other than feeding. I do recommend @GeoFlora Nutrients tho with the moms as it seriously became the easiest way to keep them on track without constant flushes..

I do recommend @GeoFlora Nutrients tho with the moms as it seriously became the easiest way to keep them on track without constant flushes.
Broooo... you had me Brooke... GF. haaa haaa. I'm a fan. It's so easy and incredibly balanced. My plan was to use it for my mother plants already so we're on the same page there too!

I absolutely LOOOOVE those mommas in the bonsai pots! Serious man crush moment...but I will let it dissipate this time.

I may need to get in your brain for a while about keeping mommas happy. I'd like to start keeping mother plants for special cuts.
First thing I can say if you want to keep a mother plant, don’t do it in hydro lol, they grow wayy too fast to manage and keep around unless you plan on taking a huge number of cuts off it on a regular basis.

Some fresh GSC from this morning, I decided to chop some tops off this lady to even out the canopy, and allow the lower buds to grow a little more, as well as replenishing the stash a little bit haha.

9AAA7864-5BAA-47CB-8E25-10446F6D65F0.jpeg

3704CC95-33A8-4227-B86C-F23201CD5F25.jpeg

23EB0A31-A01E-43DD-94E6-8C4DC6FB8D35.jpeg

I can't wait to see the spectacular growth coming. Thank you for the continuing support :)
Just for yall at @GeoFlora Nutrients ! Stay green i know mother gsc by @Weed Seeds Express will be green thanks to Geoflora Veg! She has been greening up after my torcher chamber of toolin an foolin around with her root layer.. she's about ready for another show for this amazing 420 community. I've already forgot how to begin a journal on here as I have already tried but ended up back to my brain like I would do as a child in math class saying to myself WAIT THEIRS A FLY ON THE CHAUK BOARD!!! Luckily good ol sativas great work of art has hit the jars after a long wait of mother nature's growth. (Almost as long as a 7 year inch to the young mind of the less fortunate of ones not gardening today in 2022!) Cheers to nature's finest an the people that make them thrive...!

20220119_182811.jpg

20220119_182728.jpg

Just for yall at @GeoFlora Nutrients ! Stay green i know mother gsc by @Weed Seeds Express will be green thanks to Geoflora Veg! She has been greening up after my torcher chamber of toolin an foolin around with her root layer.. she's about ready for another show for this amazing 420 community. I've already forgot how to begin a journal on here as I have already tried but ended up back to my brain like I would do as a child in math class saying to myself WAIT THEIRS A FLY ON THE CHAUK BOARD!!! Luckily good ol sativas great work of art has hit the jars after a long wait of mother nature's growth. (Almost as long as a 7 year inch to the young mind of the less fortunate of ones not gardening today in 2022!) Cheers to nature's finest an the people that make them thrive...!

20220119_182811.jpg

20220119_182728.jpg

Thank you 420 bookmark made! At least I figured that part out haha.. gsc 1 mother 1 tent 2.0 coming up next!

Hi fellow growers!

As this comparative grow seems to come to an end, and most of you that have joined this comparative grow have posted their results (please correct me if I'm wrong), I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone.

First of all, we want to thank all the growers that have joined and/or completed their grow.

@BakedARea @Baron Von Blurple @beez0404 @Bill284 @bobrown14 @BooWho2 @Brett Blaze @Camaro1691 @ChefDGreen @CigNv @CO Finest @cr8grow @Dean's Greens @DonkeyDick @Emilya @Freak Brothers @Furcifer @Fuzzy Duck @HashGirl @Jack420 @Joshualuck @Ljb1 @Lil Merkaba @Lime @Magnus8 @MochaBud @Modest Grower @MotaFina @Moto258 @MrsJack420 @ProfessorFlora @Schnookie @Slammy Pajama @VetSmoke85 @Websissy @XiwsX561

The results we have seen were amazing, and we have very much enjoyed reading along.

A special thanks of course to @Rob Griffin and the whole @420 team for spending countless hours on hosting this comparative grow. Obviously this wouldn't have been possible without you! :thanks::Namaste:

For now, we wish you all the best. And remember to not go through life, grow though life!

Happy growing!

Roger
Co-owner at Weedseedsexpress

Hi fellow growers!

As this comparative grow seems to come to an end, and most of you that have joined this comparative grow have posted their results (please correct me if I'm wrong), I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone.

First of all, we want to thank all the growers that have joined and/or completed their grow.

@BakedARea @Baron Von Blurple @beez0404 @Bill284 @bobrown14 @BooWho2 @Brett Blaze @Camaro1691 @ChefDGreen @CigNv @CO Finest @cr8grow @Dean's Greens @DonkeyDick @Emilya @Freak Brothers @Furcifer @Fuzzy Duck @HashGirl @Jack420 @Joshualuck @Ljb1 @Lil Merkaba @Lime @Magnus8 @MochaBud @Modest Grower @MotaFina @Moto258 @MrsJack420 @ProfessorFlora @Schnookie @Slammy Pajama @VetSmoke85 @Websissy @XiwsX561

The results we have seen were amazing, and we have very much enjoyed reading along.

A special thanks of course to @Rob Griffin and the whole @420 team for spending countless hours on hosting this comparative grow. Obviously this wouldn't have been possible without you! :thanks::Namaste:

For now, we wish you all the best. And remember to not go through life, grow though life!

Happy growing!

Roger
Thanks for being an awesome sponsor and giving us all the opportunity.

Hi fellow growers!

Happy growing!

Roger
Thank you so much @Weed Seeds Express we really appreciate your support.
And your fantastic seeds.:green_heart:
:thanks:

Stay safe
Bill

Roger,
Thank you so much for teaming up with all of us, to @420 for making it happen, and all the other sponsors that also contributed to make this the most awesome growing experience I have ever seen online! This grow truly brought us all together as a growing community and allowed us all to compare our various methods directly, starting with the same genetics. I personally learned a lot from this large scale group grow, and I feel blessed to have been picked to be part of it.

Several of the products that were supplied to us, for free, are now staples in my grow rooms after my having a chance and a good reason to use them. Soil activator, who knew? Now I wouldn't think of not using it. @Sierra Natural Science , I am not sure I would have ever committed to SNS 209 from the beginning and with every watering after that, but now I am sold. I would feel odd not using it now. @DYNOMYCO ... I love you guys and now am convinced yours is the strongest myco product out there... I am a lifetime customer now having a chance to use your product without scrimping. @Weed Seeds Express , what can I say? Your genetics and your commitment to this community will not be forgotten... I am going to try more of your seeds the next chance I get. @GeoFlora Nutrients, if I hadn't already been convinced of the superiority of your organic growing system, I am sure I would have been after trying it on this community grow. Thank you for adding your product line to the grow. I hope that many others have now seen the effectiveness of your nutrient system. And then, Rob @420... You sir are a rockstar! Thank you for pulling all of this together and putting up with all the problems involved in such a huge project with 40 growers and all of our individual situations. I could go on for a week and still not cover all the positives that 420 Magazine has provided to the global growing community, and not just with this latest project!

Lastly, thank you to the other 39 growers who participated. This was the most congenial group project I have ever been involved with. Many of you pulled out all the stops and tried hard to show off your methods and procedures and I learned something from almost every one of you. This experience was awesome, and a whole lot of the credit goes to you. I feel truly blessed to be a member of this community.

I love you all! Thank you again for the chance to be a part of this!

Emily :green_heart:

Hi fellow growers!

Happy growing!

Roger
Thanks again @Weed Seeds Express ! I enjoyed smelling them amazing aromas that came to be from girl scout cookies! You have a forever trust here in my garden of wonders, and I'll be looking forward to getting more great strains from your line up as well! Also if i have not made a strain/grow report on girl scout cookies on your main site I plan to do so very soon! Stay green :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom