420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Can I just copy & paste what Em said?! Because I feel the exact same way! Beautifully written Em.

Thank you so much to you @Weed Seeds Express for this amazing opportunity to test out your genetics for my first indoor grow. Being able to compare methodologies with so many other growers was crucial to my success. I too absolutely LOVE soil activator, @DYNOMYCO , the @GeoFlora Nutrients, and @Sierra Natural Science ! A legit paying customer now!

None of it would be possible without the thumbs up from Rob. Maaaaaaaan... @420 , I agree that you absolutely knocked it out of the park for all of us. We were all blessed by this vision and execution!

Thank you all for the amazing medicine in my pantry!
GSC_PhOTY_2021.jpg

My 30 plants are at week 6 ish will finish up soon sorry for the delay @Weed Seeds Express . I appreciate everything you all have done.

Roger,
Thank you so much for teaming up with all of us, to @420 for making it happen, and all the other sponsors that also contributed to make this the most awesome growing experience I have ever seen online! This grow truly brought us all together as a growing community and allowed us all to compare our various methods directly, starting with the same genetics. I personally learned a lot from this large scale group grow, and I feel blessed to have been picked to be part of it.

Several of the products that were supplied to us, for free, are now staples in my grow rooms after my having a chance and a good reason to use them. Soil activator, who knew? Now I wouldn't think of not using it. @Sierra Natural Science , I am not sure I would have ever committed to SNS 209 from the beginning and with every watering after that, but now I am sold. I would feel odd not using it now. @DYNOMYCO ... I love you guys and now am convinced yours is the strongest myco product out there... I am a lifetime customer now having a chance to use your product without scrimping. @Weed Seeds Express , what can I say? Your genetics and your commitment to this community will not be forgotten... I am going to try more of your seeds the next chance I get. @GeoFlora Nutrients, if I hadn't already been convinced of the superiority of your organic growing system, I am sure I would have been after trying it on this community grow. Thank you for adding your product line to the grow. I hope that many others have now seen the effectiveness of your nutrient system. And then, Rob @420... You sir are a rockstar! Thank you for pulling all of this together and putting up with all the problems involved in such a huge project with 40 growers and all of our individual situations. I could go on for a week and still not cover all the positives that 420 Magazine has provided to the global growing community, and not just with this latest project!

Lastly, thank you to the other 39 growers who participated. This was the most congenial group project I have ever been involved with. Many of you pulled out all the stops and tried hard to show off your methods and procedures and I learned something from almost every one of you. This experience was awesome, and a whole lot of the credit goes to you. I feel truly blessed to be a member of this community.

I love you all! Thank you again for the chance to be a part of this!

Emily :green_heart:
Beautifully said @Emilya !! :green_heart:

Can I just copy & paste what Em said?! Because I feel the exact same way! Beautifully written Em.

Thank you so much to you @Weed Seeds Express for this amazing opportunity to test out your genetics for my first indoor grow. Being able to compare methodologies with so many other growers was crucial to my success. I too absolutely LOVE soil activator, @DYNOMYCO , the @GeoFlora Nutrients, and @Sierra Natural Science ! A legit paying customer now!

None of it would be possible without the thumbs up from Rob. Maaaaaaaan... @420 , I agree that you absolutely knocked it out of the park for all of us. We were all blessed by this vision and execution!

Thank you all for the amazing medicine in my pantry!
GSC_PhOTY_2021.jpg
Haha we're so happy to hear that. Thank you for letting us join your conquest ;) Let's be Best Friends Forever!!!

We finally have our totals: 28 Completed Grow Journals & 8 Abandoned :high-five:

Thank you to everyone who participated and helped us work out the kinks on our first big comparative grow!

Special thanks and gratitude to our Sponsors: @Weed Seeds Express @GeoFlora Nutrients @GeoPot @Sierra Natural Science @DYNOMYCO for supplying most of the products needed for these grow journals! We are truly grateful for you, and couldn't do this without you! :thanks:

@BakedARea: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BakedARea - Completed
@Baron Von Blurple: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Baron Von Blurple - Completed
@beez0404: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Beez0404 - Completed
@Bill284: 420 Magazine Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Bill284 - Abandoned
@bobrown14: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BoBrown14 - Completed
@BooWho2: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by BooWho2 - Completed
@Brett Blaze: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Brett Blaze - Completed
@Camaro1691: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Camaro1691 - Abandoned
@ChefDGreen: 420Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ChefDGreen - Completed
@CigNv: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By CigNv - Completed
@CO Finest: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by CO Finest - Completed
@cr8grow: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Cr8grow - Completed
@Dean's Greens: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Dean's Greens - Completed
@DonkeyDick: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By DonkeyDick - Completed
@Emilya: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Emilya - Completed
@Freak Brothers: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Freak Brothers - Completed
@Furcifer: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Furcifer - Completed
@Fuzzy Duck: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Fuzzy Duck - Completed
@HashGirl: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By HashGirl - Completed
@Jack420: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Jack420 - Completed
@Joshualuck: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Joshualuck - Completed
@Ljb1: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1 - Completed
@Lil Merkaba: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Lil Merkaba - Abandoned
@Lime: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Lime - Abandoned
@Magnus8: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Magnus8 - Abandoned
@MochaBud: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MochaBud - Abandoned
@Modest Grower: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Modest Grower - Completed
@MotaFina: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Motafina - Completed
@Moto258: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Moto258 - Completed
@MrsJack420: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MrsJack420 - Abandoned
@ProfessorFlora: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ProfessorFlora - Completed
@Schnookie: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Schnookie - Completed
@Slammy Pajama: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Slammy Pajama - Completed
@VetSmoke85: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85 - Completed
@Websissy: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Websissy - Completed
@XiwsX561: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by XiwsX561 - Abandoned

Back
Top Bottom