420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: April 2019

Great pictures! This is a tough contest. Just when I think I have a winner, bam, another possible winner is shared!

My four girls in a 4x4! My first grow EVA! I always like to scrog now! Thanks for viewing! I love this place!

When I trim, I like to snap off those calyxes that you find in the nodes, and make a little pile. These are some from a recently harvested Bluniverse. :bongrip:

When I trim, I like to snap off those calyxes that you find in the nodes, and make a little pile. These are some from a recently harvested Bluniverse. :bongrip:

Oooooh sooooo FROST-TAY! Very nice, my man! Just out of curiosity, is there a reason that you collect those calyxes? Is it just to keep some stronger smoke on hand? If so, I've never heard of this before in this is very cool! Did you embark upon a new revelation or is this a known thing? Love the photo!

Still pretty new and learning more and more everyday!

Oooooh sooooo FROST-TAY! Very nice, my man! Just out of curiosity, is there a reason that you collect those calyxes? Is it just to keep some stronger smoke on hand? If so, I've never heard of this before in this is very cool! Did you embark upon a new revelation or is this a known thing? Love the photo!

Yep, just to get the strongest hit possible off a new harvest. :slide:

They look so delicious sitting against the stems in their pairs. It's a nice way to test the smoke.

Back
Top Bottom