420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: April 2022

Taken today ~ GSC x Kush from clone, greenhouse grow overwinter in Hawaii, 6.5 ft. tall plant in 15 gal. DIY smart pot, custom soil mixture w/ coir and all organic vegan nutes.
@Renee Roberts I didn't know about the gallery requirement. Below is the same photo, in the member gallery. Please remove my other one above. Thanks.

Taken 04/02/22 ~ GSC x Kush from clone, greenhouse grow overwinter in Hawaii, 6.5 ft. tall plant in 15 gal. DIY smart pot, custom soil mixture w/ coir and all organic vegan nutes.

Have you ever gotten high with Confucius? If you ever want to have the best conversation you ever had getting high with someone, look this dude up. He knows stuff. Look how happy he is. For months he's been smelling my weed wafting by his nose from the garage/grow room, and every time I walk by him with Molly he gives me the wise philosopher puppy eyes thing. I finally hooked him up with some Strawberry Banana and Apple Blossom, and just look at him smile. Confucius is relatively reserved, this is cracking the hell up in joy for him. Lol.
F8F780D1-6D6C-43DD-B206-B97E444907C3.jpeg

This month I'll enter a Barney's Farm, Watermelon Zkittlez auto.
Photo was taken last month just before harvest.

This month I'll enter a Barney's Farm Vanilla Kush grown in promix 7 weeks 5 days 1 of 4 plants in 4x4 325 watts

@Brewsterman Beautiful bud and photo... love the purple leaf veins!

@Renee Roberts I didn't know about the gallery requirement. Below is the same photo, in the member gallery. Please remove my other one above. Thanks.

Taken 04/02/22 ~ GSC x Kush from clone, greenhouse grow overwinter in Hawaii, 6.5 ft. tall plant in 15 gal. DIY smart pot, custom soil mixture w/ coir and all organic vegan nutes.

I didn't know the photo had to be posted in the Member Galleries either so could you please replace my original photo with this one, which is now in the gallery?

:thanks:

************************************** FIRST LIGHT ***********************************

2 x 3 x 6 Hydro Cabinet
Photo was not digitally enhanced
More like first frost.... Looks great

This is a picture of Jenny, a Purple Haze, going through a finishing drought and fading toward harvest.

Back
Top Bottom