420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: April 2022

This contest is closed to new entries and the staff poll has been opened. Good luck everyone! :goodluck:
Fantastic shots all.:bravo:
Good luck everyone.

Stay safe
Bill

Wow, just went to enter my pic & it's closed already. 15th doesn't end till midnight. Next month I guess. So the contest ends on the 14th for entries.... not the 15th. Must be the new math.... lol.
Hi Buds Buddy, sorry any confusion. The guidelines state that the contest is open UNTIL the 15th, not to the end of the 15th. Contest entries have always closed at midnight, the night of the 14th (which is technically the 15th). Midnight on the the 15th would be considered open UNTIL the 16th.

Congratulations to
:adore: April's Photo of the Month Winners :adore:

1st Place - @Stinker

1651376523081.png

2nd Place - @Jon

1651376408499.png

3rd Place - @Growings

1651376489464.png

:welldone:
:welldone::welldone:

Congrats @stinker, @Jon and @Growings! @stinker, I'm pretty sure I predicted you would win, with that stunning example of all-fat-colas-and-nothing-else... something very alien to me, as I am not an autoflower grower. @Jon super composition... love it. @Growings... a very tasty bud and wonderful, warm lighting. I'd like to give a personal mention to other photos I really liked... @LKABudMan, @Brewsterman, and @Hafta. Happy May Day & Beltane everyone! :)

Congratulations @stinker that is an awesome pic. Nice pics @Jon & @Growings and all the other entrants keep 'em coming!

Congratulations @stinker, and @Growings, excellent work. I am shocked beyond shocked that the mods liked that picture enough to lay a second place on it. I was really just trying to have some fun and had zero expectation of being chosen to place. The message from Renee was a very nice surprise to wake up to today. Thanks Mods!! Thanks 420!!!
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom