420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: August 2018

Lots of sweet entries here this month.

Well I'll show my little oddity here. Cotyledons are stuck with some seed filament but the true leaves decided to display themselves anyway. I'm so looking forward to growing out this charmer.

Chem 91 x Aliendog Cherry

:bravo::bravo: Great shot MJ :thumb:

Canuck cookies
20180804_135232.jpg

Great selection of entries this month.:thumb: Best of luck to one and all!:goodluck:

GL everyone.. I think this is about the best format for a contest here.. Cept maybe POTM. But with the wide array of pics people post, this one sure gets interesting............

GL and Keepem Green

The Result

Really difficult one. There are some cracking photos this month, and the plants look great. Just a hint though - watch out for messy backgrounds. We are judging the whole photo (not the plant or bud like elsewhere), so for example, stuff in the grow tent or pot can really distract. We know it's difficult - that's what makes this contest a fun and creative challenge.

As well as composition, we are also looking for originality and the general quality of the shot (lighting, sharpness etc).

That said, many congratulations to our three winners this month. Great work. :bravo:

First Place - Mono

full

Second Place - Bilbobudkin420

full

Third Place - Growwithme420

full

Back
Top Bottom