420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: August 2020

Autoflower Super Skunk (108 days since germination, 6.5 weeks of flower) at harvest, grown in an ebb and flow, inside of a 5 foot high DIY grow cabinet. Very happy with her, she pulled in 99g after drying.

This is a Sour Diesel clone that was gifted back to me from a seedling I had gifted. I grew it in homemade soil made of peat moss, black dirt, perlite, vermiculite, and lime; and it was grown under mars LED's. dry weight of full plant 5 oz

full

I’ll put my hat out there, this one I call
Beauty in the bush

I was stuck between two different photos, but I decided to go with this one. Always such a hard choice to bring it down to one pic.

but that mocking bird one...:eek:

full

Momma's Kitchen Serving: Red Afro

She is an aggressive strain with beautiful Ruby Red flower, steam and stock. I can't wait to watch her finish. Her kushy flora scent will tantalize your taste buds :love:
Growing currently in my Outdoor Greenhouse that I've blacked out for an early 12/12 to help avoid any moulds that the rains may bring. I flip her every night at 7pm for 3 hours then uncover her for the rest of the evening. Great tip by @Amy Gardner. To remove the cover come nightfall to allow the greenhouse to breathe. This is the results of my efforts thus far. Aug 1 I consider to be day 1 flower.

Back
Top Bottom