420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: August 2021

Hows it goin Backlipslide long time no see still! Cheers
Hey moto!! Doing good bro!! It’s been a busy year!! Just got all 13 of our windows replaced! Just in time for winter! Lol Hope you’re year has been good to you! :passitleft:

What's good @Backlipslide? It's been awhile! Hope all is going well!:passitleft:
Hey CM! Good to hear from you!! I trust you’ve been well? :passitleft:

Hey moto!! Doing good bro!! It’s been a busy year!! Just got all 13 of our windows replaced! Just in time for winter! Lol Hope you’re year has been good to you! :passitleft:

Hey CM! Good to hear from you!! I trust you’ve been well? :passitleft:
Good deal happy to hear brother! You know what lol you just reminded me I might need to replace a couple windows as well! My ass gets too sloppy with the weed whip sometimes I blame the rocks lmao!
I've been busy as well my friend! One thing I'll tell ya I'm excited about is getting back to adrenaline on two wheels lately again! I've been thinking about digging up the old Emerica skate shoes possibly try an ol back lip slide haha! Cheers buddy!

Congratulations to
:adore: August's Photo of the Month Winners :adore:

1st Place
- @HashFart

1630475440944.png

2nd Place - @ColaCalyx

20200903_100654.jpg

3rd Place - @B1989

1630475882327.png

I WON !!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to the others, it feel so good to tell people how you come about the fancy little 420 nug jars , alot of time on that grow to show off my treat (hash) , I really thought buds buddy fade leaf had the cat in the bag , I've said it once before and I'll say it again , "growing weed is easy growing good weed is hard!" The pics of my worst is where I learn the most and gain the most from the feedback of the members of 420. I wish a could share the smooth melty hash with you all

Congratulations @HashFart, well done mate! :thumb: And congrats. to this months runners up as well @ColaCalyx & @B1989. Great shots all!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom