420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest: April 2018

Looks nice. Not that it really matters but there is already a strain called Casey Jones. It is a Sour Diesel x trainwreck cross. It is quite nice actually.

The research I did pertaining to naming this suggested it.
Also, I couldn't find any for sale anywhere.
If you look at the lineage of Sweet Trainwreck, and CMXL.
You will see that they have all three if the main strains in common, with the original. ;)

(Trainwreck x Thai) and East Coast Sour Diesel

The research I did pertaining to naming this suggested it.
Also, I couldn't find any for sale anywhere.
If you look at the lineage of Sweet Trainwreck, and CMXL.
You will see that they have all three if the main strains in common, with the original. ;)

(Trainwreck x Thai) and East Coast Sour Diesel
Nice I was not sure what you had used for pollen nor did I know what the CMXL was. That is sweet that you basically recreated it. i just wanted to give you a heads up is all!

Where’s that huge grinning emoticon when I need it? :rofl: That made me smile so big! Thanks Rider :high-five:
If I were judging you'd take 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd Place with that photo! It's unique, well framed, the lighting and colors are wicked awesome, and it has great depth of field. Doesn't hurt that it's actually in focus! LOL.
You just kicked it up a notch, Amy.

I'm just peeking around... Lots of great photos.

GL all Ya'll and Keepem Green

That’s quite stunning Monster!
:bravo::popcorn:
:circle-of-love:

Thank you kindly Amy & right back at ya!:high-five:

I tried to come up with something a bit different this time around & especially after seeing all these stunning entries posted already which includes your beautiful shot by the way.:adore: Nice job!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom