420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest: February 2018

4cbbdc82e3ebff9aaaccc168d84bbbb7.jpg

My dog FunGoo sniffing out an ATF

He has that look of a fine scotch sniffer, inspecting the product for quality, preparing his notes for CannaCanine Weekly. :laughtwo:
4.7 paws put of 5. Would sniff again.

what the hey! might as well dive in...

LONGLEGGEDFLY-2.jpg

Dolichopodidae Austrosciapus connexus - Long Legged Fly

feed on smaller soft body insects such as aphids. Larvae are usually found in moist soil and under tree bark. They are either scavengers or predators of other insects larvae.

The exotic beauty of Cannabis...

026ccc.jpg

It never gets old. :love:

Peace, Hyena

C25D502F-7894-420D-8DC2-9393456E4746.jpeg

I'm happy to present my current set up, have had the best results at the stage shown using it.

6 Critical Kush under a 600w Gavita Pro SE. Originally was going to split the plants and add another matching light.

Had the most successful FiM sessions I've ever experienced and after seeing the amount of tops decided to just run the one light to see what I can yield.

Went from seed with the HPS lowered to 180w. Had a little bit of stretch but after repotting got the balance right and so far it's been ok.

Hope I've raised some eyebrows using an HPS in veg, I've yet to use and LED but will be doing so in the next garden ;)

Great entries so far everyone!

@teddyedwards are you still looking for images best cropped into squares for social media? Lemme know, thanks! ...

Wow - some incredible photos! Best of luck to all! This was from my first grow... It's some delicious GDP,Grand Daddy Purple. It's a cross of Purple Urkle and Big Bud. Turned out to be a solid Indica dominant strain with fruity berry-like flavors. She produced some dense nugs! I grew it in soil under LED lights and shot this photo before harvest through a fish-eye lens.

Flower_GDP_2_Cola_8_27_17.png

@teddyedwards are you still looking for images best cropped into squares for social media? Lemme know, thanks!

Nope. Just absolutely tip top photographs. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom