420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest: January 2018

Good luck to all, ams Carameliciouse not far from chop,
SAM_6304.JPG
regards

In case you missed it in the prize list, we'd like to draw your attention to two new Photo of the Month sponsors. :woohoo:

Terpinator Contributes:

Terpinator, is a unique product, formulated to increase the production of terpenoids in aromatic plant oils and glands.

Terpinator has a neutral PH of about 6 and should not affect your parts per millions (PPMs). This product can be used from vegetating state all the way through flush. We recommend 15 - 30 ml/Gal for the last 4-6 weeks of flowers, and all the way through flush. Terpinator has been tested at a very high concentrations with a large variety of nutrients and mediums - never with any results of burning or negative effects. It can therefore be used through the entire cycle of growth without concern

:thanks: Terpinator

GeoPot Contributes:

The primary advantage of the GeoPot is its air pruning capability, which results in healthier roots being able to provide more nutrients to the plant. With GeoPot, when the plant roots reach the container's edge its root tips are trapped by the porous fabric and when these root tips meet the air on the outside of the pot, they are naturally pruned. This pruning process forces lateral branching of desired fibrous feeder roots. These fibrous roots are more productive in the uptake of water and nutrients, resulting in a healthier, more robust plant that utilizes the entire root zone for optimum plant growth.

:thanks: GeoPot

In case you missed it in the prize list, we'd like to draw your attention to two new Photo of the Month sponsors. :woohoo:

Terpinator Contributes:

Terpinator, is a unique product, formulated to increase the production of terpenoids in aromatic plant oils and glands.

Terpinator has a neutral PH of about 6 and should not affect your parts per millions (PPMs). This product can be used from vegetating state all the way through flush. We recommend 15 - 30 ml/Gal for the last 4-6 weeks of flowers, and all the way through flush. Terpinator has been tested at a very high concentrations with a large variety of nutrients and mediums - never with any results of burning or negative effects. It can therefore be used through the entire cycle of growth without concern

:thanks: Terpinator

GeoPot Contributes:

The primary advantage of the GeoPot is its air pruning capability, which results in healthier roots being able to provide more nutrients to the plant. With GeoPot, when the plant roots reach the container's edge its root tips are trapped by the porous fabric and when these root tips meet the air on the outside of the pot, they are naturally pruned. This pruning process forces lateral branching of desired fibrous feeder roots. These fibrous roots are more productive in the uptake of water and nutrients, resulting in a healthier, more robust plant that utilizes the entire root zone for optimum plant growth.

:thanks: GeoPot

I noticed it and I use it for every feeding during flower in conjunction with another nutrient of the same NPK rating. Back in the day I called all those Trichomes "Fluffy Crystals!"

Thank you Terpinator and Geo Pots!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tempted to swap my submission out for another photo, but my best still don't live up! Wow amazing pictures and beautiful buds everyone! (Nice seed shots too .)

Back
Top Bottom