420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest: June 2018

Barneys Farm LSD Monster Crop
Day 38

Love it when the undersides of the leaves are loaded with trichs.

GR

What strain is that out curiosity if you don't mind me asking. Great color (or colour for our friendly neighbors to the north)!
She is a Dark Devil automatic
Most of the buds were very dark purple ,, and she went purple almost first week into flower
And she is an easy plant to grow
Her taste and high are worth another grow then the color :)
She was full of solid nugs I really wish id taken pics when I first took her down cause I only have crumbs at the bottom in comparisson and when I got the idea to take pics the more interesting colored ones were gifted or:passitleft:

This was a Birthday gift last year
This Picture I was going to enter into the nug of the month contest thing is I didnt just cause I think some peeps may think ive been editing I honestly haven't altered the pic in any way this is how she looks

Did you use a blue filter for this? I only ask because the shadow in the pic is blue, and you have a pic of what appears to be the same nug that isnt blue.

full

Did you use a blue filter for this? I only ask because the shadow in the pic is blue, and you have a pic of what appears to be the same nug that isnt blue.

full

full
No filter :D
There the same bud one was taken by a window upstairs on my Cell phone the other was taken in the kitchen
I guess its a light thing Buuut its natural these nugs do shine a purple blue :cool:I think next time I will just keep it to my thread ,, I guess though I feel quite proud that you think its a filter :pBut its not you have my 420 word on it stupid:Namaste:

Brother I am going to post some more pics of a different bud in your PM
I hope this can help I feel really fed up that I even put the darnn picture up
My Mrs said I was silly not to any how give me a sec to send them over its a differnt bud taken in the same place a bit differnt but still very vibrant color I a very sorry any one that thinks it had a filter it didnt
And to cap it all this plant was so very easy to grow
I really dont want folks thinking im doing editing or some strange things with filters I dont have the time and I dont even understand how to do that Any how
GrowingWithLove@420

Okay I just got the pics of the Dark devil aka Once an Angel I as you will see didnt really trim her I am happy though with the outcome

Tiss me 4 now thanks 420:peace:

Had to go suss out your journal after seeing that bud. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but are they not the same picture in the same spot under the same light but somehow different colour...? Can see why there would be doubt...

Back
Top Bottom