420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest: March 2018

Awesome pics.
Green blessings to all entrants.

Well played Cola Monster.
Congrats!
:passitleft:
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Congrats to all.

This is a very tough contest for us to judge. Please keep them coming.

Ian

I touched on the editing rule but I think I may have read more into it than intended. I'm thinking that they mean no fancy schmancy stuff like masking in a different background. Cropping and color correcting are all part of creating a photo, right? Maybe the judges will clarify?

Sorry that it's taken me a bit to get to this. We have amended guideline 6 to be clear:

6. Editing Photos: Please do not add text, images, or special effects, otherwise your submission will be disqualified. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them. Color correction and cropping are acceptable parts of creating a digital photograph, however we do not allow obvious image enhancement or manipulation.

:thanks:

Guess not thought it was till the end on month?? how does it works. Congrats to all winners

This thread is last months contest, April is still open

Edit: went back and looked at the winners. Cola...that’s a beauty shot...you grow some beautiful plants and show them off with those photos. Love it. Well done everyone.

Back
Top Bottom