420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: December 2018

Very difficult month again for us to choose a winner. Keep itt going into 2019. Congrats all.

Thanks so much to the 420 team! I’m so stoked :surf:. That little spider really gifted me with a fun photo shoot.

Wishing all 420 staff a happy new year full of love and positive energy :high-five:

:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Congrats. to both Amy G. & Graytail, great shots mates!:bravo::high-five: Happy New Years to one and all!:Namaste:

And to you man - you know I love your shots :love::battingeyelashes:

Beautiful photos everyone!
Great capture @Amy Gardner and congratulations! Lol, be sure to share your winnings with your little buddy ;):D

Thanks Heavenly! I sure will ;)

I have shared seeds with a few friends in the past and this prize pack will be no exception. The lighters are sacred, but many seeds will get paid forward :Namaste:

This is my favorite contest -- such great creativity here. Congratulations @Amy Gardner , @Cola Monster , and @Graytail!

It’s my fave as well BeezLuiz! Thanks man :thumb:
Congratulation to Amy and Cola Monster!

Amazing photos! :bravo:

I need to find me some bugs ... :rofl:

And to you! :high-five: I am a big fan of your shot (and others of yours too)... could easily have been a different order of these 3 pics :D

:passitleft:

This is the first time I’ve had success with a proper camera pic - all the previous were with iPhone - so my DSLR skills must be improving:hmmmm: Either that or I’m just blessed with critter visits at opportune times ;)

Anyhooooo...

Big Happy New Year to all!
:circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love:

Thanks a bunch to everyone who enjoys this contest, whether you enter or not, it’s a great site of sharing our passion.
:Namaste:

Thanks Heavenly! I sure will ;)

I have shared seeds with a few friends in the past and this prize pack will be no exception. The lighters are sacred, but many seeds will get paid forward :Namaste:
Lol, I just meant the little spider :D That is really cool of you though. Spreading the love! :love:

Congrats all. Great photos!

I have to say,,, best award one can win... Congrats to all Beautiful Pictures..............

Keepem Greennnnnnnnnnnnnn

Those were luscious! Congratulations Amy, Cola Monster, and Graytail. :bravo: I swear, I'm surrounded by creative genius. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom