420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: December 2019

Fresh frozen qwiso. The strain is Northern Light Blue.

full

A well respected 420 member suggested that I enter this photo.

Well Hell guys! I had high hopes for my photo. But after seeing the competition I'm pretty sure I'm just along for the ride. And that's okay! I was gifted a seed just about 100 days ago. An auto flower cross to be more specific. I am the very first to have grown it out. The strain is called Sour Foot Cheese auto. She wasn't the tallest plant. She didn't have the most side branching I've ever seen. But she sure did make up for these short comings by producing an overabundance of trichromes. I harvested her the other day at sprout +87 days.

Thank you for your consideration. Good luck everyone.

Some great shots already!

I have some time off and have been playing around. The edited version is better but this is still kinda cool.

Leaves off of my CBDream plant set against a 420 mag sticker thats stuck to my old tent backdrop.

Good luck folks!

Well Hell guys! I had high hopes for my photo. But after seeing the competition I'm pretty sure I'm just along for the ride. And that's okay! I was gifted a seed just about 100 days ago. An auto flower cross to be more specific. I am the very first to have grown it out. The strain is called Sour Foot Cheese auto. She wasn't the tallest plant. She didn't have the most side branching I've ever seen. But she sure did make up for these short comings by producing an overabundance of trichromes. I harvested her the other day at sprout +87 days.

Amazing picture. As for you being along the ride, from seeing this picture, you definitely have a great entry. Lot's of trichomes on the leaf, very clear, and definetely a prized shot.

Amazing picture. As for you being along the ride, from seeing this picture, you definitely have a great entry. Lot's of trichomes on the leaf, very clear, and definetely a prized shot.
Well thank you, @RAIN MAN I appreciate it.

That is some serious frost! Nice entry :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom