420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: February 2022

Here is One of my Favorite strains latley! She is an organically grown, indoor, Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin! It cured up and tasted like and Unbelievable Dream!!!
20210130_095445.jpg

Strain = Cherry Garcia

Picture taken today she's at 50 days in flower and probably needs another week or 2.

Grown in organic no-till soil "Coots mix" that we've been growing in since 2016.

Soil recipe can be found with a quick Google or its also in my grow journal.

This is a water only grow.

Growing under an older Timber Redwood VS COB fixture with 2 1750k COBs and 4 3k COBs.
20220209_111234.jpg

All awesome pics… Good luck everyone!

I just snapped this one tonight after an URB foliage spray. She’s a magnesium hungry Purple Maze Kush pheno I got about 4 years ago. Second time running. Last pheno was the grapiest smelling/tasting bud I’ve even experienced.

Fast Buds C4 Auto, 40 days from sprout, 20 gallon fabric pot, LOS.

Good luck everyone!

:hookah:

You getting all that purple so early from temperature or does she grow that purple? I almost pulled the trigger on this auto strain many times.
That’s the blurple lights causing that to happen.

This is the only plant I’ve ever grown that actually turned completely purple in the top half. No blurps.

Wilma Kush from a previous sponsor.
Not a good yield at all.

I had switched from built soil to straight FFOF and V3 of Mega Crap. Worst grow ever. Struggled with every possible thing besides spider mites. Almost threw in the towel.

I’ve ran a few more since trying to figure it out, and thankfully the 420 crew was able to help me figure out how to make everything work with MC (+) again. Thank you @InTheShed @farside05 @Emilya @FelipeBlu for reminding me that I wasn’t the only one struggling with MC, and mostly Shed because he’s still in it to win like I am. I think I’m down to 4-5 more grows and I can try something else. lol!

So I dropped another Wilma hoping I get to see that purple again. Wilma’s on the left, Purple Maze Kush on the right. Really stoked about this run.

I’ve been fighting some Mag issues, but I think they’re ready for a heavy trimming of their undercarriages. I want a forearm sized bud that color of purple in 16-18.

This is the only plant I’ve ever grown that actually turned completely purple in the top half. No blurps.

Not a good yield at all.

I had switched from built soil to straight FFOF and V3 of Mega Crap. Worst grow ever. Struggled with every possible thing besides spider mites. Almost threw in the towel.

I’ve ran a few more since trying to figure it out, and thankfully the 420 crew was able to help me figure out how to make everything work with MC (+) again. Thank you @InTheShed @farside05 @Emilya @FelipeBlu for reminding me that I wasn’t the only one struggling with MC, and mostly Shed because he’s still in it to win like I am. I think I’m down to 4-5 more grows and I can try something else. lol!

So I dropped another Wilma hoping I get to see that purple again. Wilma’s on the left, Purple Maze Kush on the right. Really stoked about this run.

I’ve been fighting some Mag issues, but I think they’re ready for a heavy trimming of their undercarriages. I want a forearm sized bud that color of purple in 16-18.
Yea man out of three purple kush autos that is the only one that turned purple purple. But great job that is one pretty lady you had there...and agreed intheshed has been helpful to me to along with a few others. But I'll be sure to follow your grow, let's hope for some colors :headbanger:

Not a good yield at all.

Do you get those shiny leaves from foliar spraying? I used the FF one on my last grow and they didn't get shiny like that. I want that.

Do you get those shiny leaves from foliar spraying? I used the FF one on my last grow and they didn't get shiny like that. I want that.
I alternate a product called URB one week, a CalMag mix another, seaweed/kelp another, then plain water.

Back
Top Bottom