420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: February 2022

I alternate a product called URB one week, a CalMag mix another, seaweed/kelp another, then plain water.
Thanks! Very interesting. Also interesting is that you can clearly see the sweet spot of your light footprint in this picture. Not sure I've seen it so clearly evident in a picture before. Bravo and thanks again.

Nice work everyone :welldone:

@AdaminCO You may have to enter your ladies' next month.
This month contest ended before you posted you images.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
I had already entered earlier this month (post 28). Jon was asking how I got my leafs so shiny, so I was explaining it to him.

I had already entered earlier this month (post 28). Jon was asking how I got my leafs so shiny, so I was explaining it to him.
Hello there @AdaminCO ! I've been looking at URB. How is that working for you? Thinking about buying some???

While we appreciate you sharing, I wanted to let you know that I have removed all of the photos that are not contest entries. Only contest entry photos are allowed in this thread.

:thanks:

FR, you have the best and most gorgeous stealth ever, I gotta say. Lol!
Thanks @Jon. That damn fence has been the vain of my existence for pics. last season, so may only put one very large girl in the Cathouse next season. Need to make my cuts soon for next season to see if we can get some more cool gorilla pics.

Your lower canopy shot is very nice and your training is exceptional.

Hello there @AdaminCO ! I've been looking at URB. How is that working for you? Thinking about buying some???
Honestly for the price, it’s too expensive. I wouldn’t recommend it unless you are running full organic using compost teas and built soil. I don’t see a noticeable positive difference when running it with Traditional nutrients.
I wouldn’t spend that much just to use as a foliage spray.

Congratulations to
:adore: February's Photo of the Month Winners :adore:

1st Place - @BakedARea

1646119328314.png

2nd Place - @Moto258

1646119389709.png

3rd Place - @AdaminCO

1646119425002.png

:welldone::welldone::welldone:

Great job everyone! Congratulations!

:hookah:

Back