420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: February 2022

Wow good job so far everyone great picz. But I love photos.....and contest :cool: so for this month I submit my mid flower purple Kush auto.

IMG_20220204_185922600.jpg
I just want to say is beautiful way to go wow that’s all I can say

Holy wowzas!!! I wasn't expecting this when I logged in tonight y'all. I'm going to be brutally honest. Life has been a bit of unprocessed pile of crap spewing out every which way. I haven't been on the past couple days and was about to do a quick update on my plants (also looking and feeling crappy), and I saw a bunch of notifications. I don't know what else to say, other than a very overwhelming thank you! A simple thank you to all.

Congrats to Moto and Adam as well! You guys rocked it with those images too man. Nicely done.
Congratulations Baked, Moto and Adam .
Beautiful. :cheer:

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Billy!
Congrats to all the winners, and congrats again Baked on another win!
Hey man. Thanks. I'm feeling stoked right now.
Congratulation @BakedARea , @Moto258 and @AdaminCO they all all beautiful ladies.
Thanks Toke!
Congratulations @BakedARea the nug in paradise! :surf:
This special nug, one of my best from that plant actually, was gifted to a friend. I made sure there was no sand included of course. :laugh:
Hey guys!!! Beautiful entries and wins @BakedARea @Moto258 and @AdaminCO !!
Thanks '82!
Congratulations @BakedARea @Moto258 and @AdaminCO on your wins, all three are stunning photography
Thanks Rex!
Congratulations I’m in the @BakedARea awesome pics win section . Congratulations to the runners up @Moto258 and @AdaminCO great work .
Thanks so much Hip. Much appreciated. Blessings.
:bravo: To @BakedARea, @Moto258 and @AdaminCO
:party:All are sensational photos and should be framed and displayed.
Thanks Nev! This one is in my favorites folder. Just need to get around to actually printing it. Haaa haaa. One of these days...
Congrats Baked on another PhOTM win! Didn't I call this one too? ;)

And :welldone: to Moto and Adam on place and show. Great pics all!
Hey dude! Thanks again for the nudge!

Blessings everyone and have a wonderful evening.

Holy wowzas!!! I wasn't expecting this when I logged in tonight y'all. I'm going to be brutally honest. Life has been a bit of unprocessed pile of crap spewing out every which way. I haven't been on the past couple days and was about to do a quick update on my plants (also looking and feeling crappy), and I saw a bunch of notifications. I don't know what else to say, other than a very overwhelming thank you! A simple thank you to all.

Congrats to Moto and Adam as well! You guys rocked it with those images too man. Nicely done.

Thanks Billy!

Hey man. Thanks. I'm feeling stoked right now.

Thanks Toke!

This special nug, one of my best from that plant actually, was gifted to a friend. I made sure there was no sand included of course. :laugh:

Thanks '82!

Thanks Rex!

Thanks so much Hip. Much appreciated. Blessings.

Thanks Nev! This one is in my favorites folder. Just need to get around to actually printing it. Haaa haaa. One of these days...

Hey dude! Thanks again for the nudge!

Blessings everyone and have a wonderful evening.
Hope things turn around my friend don't give up the daily grind! YOU GOT THIS!!:snowboating:

Hope things turn around my friend don't give up the daily grind! YOU GOT THIS!!:snowboating:
Homie...it has been a grind for sure. Just doing what I can to not let my soul get too dark. Thank you for the encouragement. Blessings amigo!

I wanted to take this opportunity to send a huge shout out to all of our sponsors.
:smokin::thanks::adore::adore:
It has been such an uplifting experience receiving the blessings of your products with these contests! This amazing place we call our 420 home, is made possible because of your support. You all need to remember that you are doing much more than just sponsoring this site. You are blessing people continually and in multiple ways.
Blessings to all you sponsors out there!

Shout out to the following products and sponsors that I have had the pleasure of using to grow this spectacular plant of our ours! I have personally purchased their products too. From each and every one! I encourage everyone on this site to show your appreciation with your purchases. Especially if you buy from a local grow shop. Everyone wins that way!

Genetics: Girl Scout Cookies by @Weed Seeds Express ! I got 2 distinct terpene profiles from these genetics. My favorite is the sweet cookie dough with a touch of lemon and spice! I only got one plant like this. But I still have some seeds to try again and hopefully find a mother! The other having a more pungent buy sweet earth aroma. The latter having a heavier effect of relaxing and pain relief (helps my brain ignore it better).