420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: January 2020

Congrats to the winners and thank you for your amazing photography :Namaste: Also thanks to the 420 staff and sponsors that make these contests possible. Loved looking through these shots all month:green_heart:

Congratulations to the winners! Great photos all around!
@Dkmg01 I didn’t even see you sneak that photo in! Lol congrats man!
I also see you were awarded GJOTM for February! An extra congratulations to you dude! Very much deserving to you my man! :high-five: I will be by (sometime soon) to check out your journal!:thumb:

I also see you were awarded GJOTM for February! An extra congratulations to you dude! Very much deserving to you my man! :high-five: I will be by (sometime soon) to check out your journal!:thumb:
Thank you my brother! I really appreciate that!

This is a little different... This band plays some truly dirty music. This one is about crabs, if that says anything. But they used the movie Sucker Punch for the video. I dig that flick
Haha oops. This belongs on the What Are You Listening To page! Theres got to be a public service announcement out there for stupid shit like this and smoking pot.

I wanted to throw out a belated thank you to all those below who chimed in to congratulate me on this months win, it is as always much appreciated on this end! :thanks: :high-five:

I sincerely apologize for not responding yesterday but I got tied up taking care of some personal business here but wanted you all to know how much I truly appreciate your kindness and continued support of my work.;)

Thanks again for everything and have a great day mates!:Namaste:

Woohoo! Congratulations to @Cola Monster well deserved win! That's a real boss photo!

I feel honored to be placed even in the top 3 wow!

A great picture by @UrbanAchiever too I really loved that one!

Thanks to those that congratulated as well! :circle-of-love:

Congratulations! So many great pictures.

Congrats...great pictures this month.

Congrats to this months's winners! Beautiful pics all around. Nice win Cola, beautiful composition once again.

Congrats Cola! Really nice shot! Also congrats to the other winners too :D

... :bravo: ...:thumb:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

Had to do a double check and make sure I wasn't back over at the Photo of the Year contest......Congrats Cola, beautiful shot AGAIN! You have a talented eye sir!

Beautiful shots from the rest of the nominees as well!

Congratulations to the winners!

Congrats wonderful pic!

Truly wonderful photos!! Congratulations to the winners, all three were just beautiful!

Congratulations Cola. Nice pic!

congratulations to all the winners and to everyone else for the great pics I loved looking at them thanks! :)

Congrats to the winners and thank you for your amazing photography :Namaste: Also thanks to the 420 staff and sponsors that make these contests possible. Loved looking through these shots all month:green_heart:

Coolio, thanks folks, and congrats CM and DKmg for their win. Another great month with a lot of top notch entries.

Congratulations to all 3 of you :goodjob:

:bravo:
Congrats Cola and Urban and Dk - beautiful stuff as always. I love the leaves detail Urban :love:

:thanks::Namaste:

The January Winners

Congratulations to our first set of winners of 2020. A great collection of entries once again, showing off our beloved herb in so may beautiful ways at so many stages. Thank you, everyone. Judging is not only a big responsibility, but also a great privilege.

I personally of course argued strongly against our first place winner, only because I have no idea how I'll fit another title beneath his username. ;)

First Place - Cola Monster

Organic Sun Room Grown Silver OGK-Pheno #1 (Seed Crop) Silver Fox #5 x OG Kush #1.JPG

Second Place - Dkmg01

20200108_152448.jpg

Third Place - UrbanAchiever

70F35381-07AB-4CD6-B5EF-150A92497D27.jpeg

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Pretty pictures and good fun. Let’s have more. Congratulations you guys.
:headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom