420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: January 2020

I’ll go ahead and throw this beauty in this month. She’s a third generation clone from last years run. Almost ready to harvest. She’s one of the “Abandoned Ladies”.
I showed this picture to the person that was supposed to take her home... instant regret. Lol!

Good luck everyone!:goodluck:

New Photo of the Month Contest Sponsor - Viparspectra

We are delighted to announce that Viparspectra have joined the supporters of Photo of the Month.

:woohoo:

Viparspectra are giving away to our first place winner their brand new VIPARSPECTRA 2020 New Pro Series P1000 1000W LED.

This light is so new that at the time of writing you can't even buy it yet. (Scheduled release date 25th January).

P1000-1 - Copy.jpg

Here's what Viparspectra say:
VIPARSPECTRA Pro Series P1000 1000W LED grow light has adopted the newest SMD LED Technology to increase efficiency and lifespan while improving light penetration. An added dimmer knob is featured to manipulate the brightness level of the entire light from 0-100%, allowing flexibility to obtain perfect growth performance.
Consists of 640-660nm of red light, 3000-3500K and 6500-7500K of the white light spectrum. The P1000 provides exceptional full spectrum lighting, fully capable for all plant stages.

Thank you, Viparspectra. We are truly grateful. :thanks:

Wonderskunk, indica dominant hybrid. Pic was taken at 3 weeks of 12/12. Its from 19 months old mom that takes over half of 4x8 tent. Its my own cross, wonderwoman from nirvana x superskunk from sensiseeds.
20200116_181520.jpg

Bingo! That's the dimming and spectrum I want. Now lets check out its size.

Full specifications can be found for the VIPARSPECTRA 2020 New Pro Series P1000 1000W LED here. Amazon does not have their specs yet. You can order from VIPARSPECTRA directly. I'd want two, or possibly three in a 2' x 4' tent. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wonderskunk, indica dominant hybrid. Pic was taken at 3 weeks of 12/12. Its from 19 months old mom that takes over half of 4x8 tent. Its my own cross, wonderwoman from nirvana x superskunk from sensiseeds.
20200116_181520.jpg

Was it grown under the VIPARSPECTRA 2020 New Pro Series P1000 1000W LED ?

New Photo of the Month Contest Sponsor - Viparspectra

We are delighted to announce that Viparspectra have joined the supporters of Photo of the Month.

:woohoo:

Viparspectra are giving away to our first place winner their brand new VIPARSPECTRA 2020 New Pro Series P1000 1000W LED.

This light is so new that at the time of writing you can't even buy it yet. (Scheduled release date 25th January).

Here's what Viparspectra say:
VIPARSPECTRA Pro Series P1000 1000W LED grow light has adopted the newest SMD LED Technology to increase efficiency and lifespan while improving light penetration. An added dimmer knob is featured to manipulate the brightness level of the entire light from 0-100%, allowing flexibility to obtain perfect growth performance.
Consists of 640-660nm of red light, 3000-3500K and 6500-7500K of the white light spectrum. The P1000 provides exceptional full spectrum lighting, fully capable for all plant stages.

Thank you, Viparspectra. We are truly grateful. :thanks:
:high-five:

I can't wait to try her, she's still drying...
You're gonna dig it. Very smooth. Tastes good. Very strong. I have pictures in my review, but the pic with all the purple was Acapulco Gold. My mistake

Winner winner yep it's a lense effect created by the pill :thumb:

I like my story better. It's way beyond cool, and I will stick with it! :rofl:

Seriously, that's a really nice shot. Congrats to Amy for figuring it out!

Back
Top Bottom