420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: January 2020

Alaskan Thunder.

full

thanks dankman I love the frosty calyxes!

She’s dead sexy Sticky:bravo:

For real so much frost for that early in flower. And being a pure landrace Sativa. You gave her the TLC she wanted and she gave you the produce u wanted. Neat trade off:circle-of-love:

She’s dead sexy Sticky:bravo:

For real so much frost for that early in flower. And being a pure landrace Sativa. You gave her the TLC she wanted and she gave you the produce u wanted. Neat trade off:circle-of-love:
thanks wrenn now when to toke it lol its very potent its not one you want to toke when you need to keep your head in order ill put a very small piece in the pipe take a couple puffs and then I just look at the pipe and wonder if I want more the taste earthy lemon pepper is very nice and I want more because of that but I don't want my day wrecked lol don't get the wrong idea I love it I just cant toke much at one time bummer lol!:ganjamon:

I was setting up for photographing the plant of the month when I saw the osprey. I've never seen one this close.
Os...spray...first sailboat marina slip on the Chesapeake Bay...great slip near the Osprey nest...great to watch the little ones...then I found out the parents shoot fish poop about 12 feet...not good...got a new slip and then enjoyed the Osprey view. Plant looks great.

I was setting up for photographing the plant of the month when I saw the osprey. I've never seen one this close.

full

Osprey
Each of us reading this could try to do this (capture the bird and the plant, with that action) 1000 times. You, might get it once. Incredible. Cool shot. Very cool bird.

full

Osprey
That bird is cool, thought it was fake at first

You need to add photo in members gallery and than apply it here for contest. Its written on introduction of this contest,i didnt know it either but someone helped me,so Im helping you now. Good luck :)

full

Osprey

Back
Top Bottom