420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: January 2020

You need to add photo in members gallery and than apply it here for contest. Its written on introduction of this contest,i didnt know it either but someone helped me,so Im helping you now. Good luck :)

Thanks. All images I post on this forum are uploaded to the member's gallery.

OK...Im going to check this out...
If you're looking for some eye candy then I'd definitely recommend this strain. I got this one a freebie last year and its actually my first regular seed that turned out to be female

Woah! That just stepped up a notch! Beautiful photos everyone!

American Haze
Week 3 Flower
20200130_093936.jpg

I think it's a guinae pig with make up in a Batman costume. I could be wrong though
The problem is finding a tailer that deals in superhero costumes for the pocket sized quadruped. Bravo my man

That bird is cool, thought it was fake at first
I think it's a great pic but I have my doubts too. The outside is blown out which means the shutter speed is slow and/or the aperture is at it's widest. Using a fast lens, at the widest aperture, such as f/2.8 or wider you would see some sort of bokeh effect. Using a slow lens speed with a wide aperture and you'd see motion blur with the bird. I dunno, something seems foul to me but that's just mho :)
Still a nice pic and maybe I'm just talking out my ass :thumb:

I think it's a great pic but I have my doubts too. The outside is blown out which means the shutter speed is slow and/or the aperture is at it's widest. Using a fast lens, at the widest aperture, such as f/2.8 or wider you would see some sort of bokeh effect. Using a slow lens speed with a wide aperture and you'd see motion blur with the bird. I dunno, something seems foul to me but that's just mho :)
Still a nice pic and maybe I'm just talking out my ass :thumb:
It IS a good pic. But he shoulda done the shutter thingy

Back
Top Bottom