420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: January 2022

20211212_115252.jpg

Some blueberry hash

This is Arise Hybrid, Indica in all her glory, shining thru my iPhone 12, portrait/spotlight. She is in 9th week of bloom.

:goodluck:

Im always excited to enter.. untill i see the other pics. maby ill wait till next month and hope no one enters lol
IMG_3974.JPG
Always enter, it's fun! Plus we get to see things like that pretty lady right above here! All photos will for different reasons so you never know, totally worth giving it a shot!

20211212_115252.jpg

Some blueberry hash
Lol. You say "some." Kind of understating the case, no? :rofl: That's amazing. Can I ask how much flower it took to create that ball? Also hashman, I have a hash question for you if you don't mind....do you feel that the specific hash's by strain are as different and easy to tell the difference as smoking flower of the same strains would be? Like, I know Blueberry flower REALLY smells like blueberries, I have one growing now in flower and it's a blueberry patch in my tent. But does your hash smell like blueberry too? Does it have similar buzz characteristics to the flower only way stronger and more pronounced? You see where I'm going here? I've smoked tons of hash but never until now have I been in a position to consider making it, and these kinds of pictures really whet my appetite. Thanks for letting me pepper you, HF.

Im always excited to enter.. untill i see the other pics. maby ill wait till next month and hope no one enters lol
IMG_3974.JPG
I feel exactly the same way. Gorgeous plant. Nice entry.

This is Arise Hybrid, Indica in all her glory, shining thru my iPhone 12, portrait/spotlight. She is in 9th week of bloom.

:goodluck:

Spotlight eh? I never tried that and I have the option. That's how you got that background and the soft edges on the sides of the bud? It's super cool and quite an effect. Nice pic.

Hiya @Backlipslipe, long time no talk! Happy belated NY and all that. So you kinda went the other way here, eh? Lol. I love this.
Thanks Jon!! Merry Christmas, and happy new year to you as well!! Congratulations on your September gjotm win!! Bravo my man! Bravo!! Well done!!

Yeah I thought it was a beautiful photo, it’s definitely something different from what always gets posted in these and to me, it tells a story, a beautiful powdery story!! Lol

Spotlight eh? I never tried that and I have the option. That's how you got that background and the soft edges on the sides of the bud? It's super cool and quite an effect. Nice pic.
Yeah, I had never noticed that feature before and now I can’t get enough. You’ll love it!
:thanks:

I’m sorry but it’s actually stage light not spotlight, my bad. I keep calling it spotlight lol

Back
Top Bottom