420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: January 2022

:bravo: Krissi! Beautiful pic.

And congrats to farside and N for the place and show. Tough call this month so well done all!
Thank you Shed!!! I know, always such awesome pics!

Skywalka cookies left side and girl scout cookies right side day 8 from flip
20220201_172239.jpg

20220201_172239.jpg
What are you smoking today? Did you drive here in the storm and steal some Ammy?

We did the same thing. I think. Where did you want this posted @Tkmk

420 mag seems to be my saving grace lately, I'm grateful!
Right?! Holy hell man...this place is a shining light for sure. Easy to not realize that until you're in the thick of it (life) and someone makes you smile or laugh. Or even shed a tear. We got you girlie!
Baked, I can't follow suit ever with your sunrise pic but I'm thankful to the moderation team for thinking of my Bubs this month!
Thanks '82 but yes you can! That is a beautiful image and now you are in the running for Photo of the Year for 2022! Don't doubt yourself, K? I doubt myself all the time about posting to the contests too so i get it. Just want to encourage you to believe in yourself more amiga. Blessings.
Oh my God. What an ass I am! Congratulations to @N420 and @farside05 !

Where did my manners go?! Please forgive me for not telling you both specifically how beautiful your pics were this month!
Not something I think you need to worry about here. I get it. I'd feel the same way but I doubt very seriously anyone felt any animosity toward you. Well except of course N and Farside. They'll probably never speak to you again. :reading420magazine:

(Insert massive guilt trip :laugh:)
20220201_172239.jpg
What are you smoking today?
I was about to say, what are you drinking?! :laugh:

Right?! Holy hell man...this place is a shining light for sure. Easy to not realize that until you're in the thick of it (life) and someone makes you smile or laugh. Or even shed a tear. We got you girlie!
Love love love this place and ALL these people!
Thanks '82 but yes you can! That is a beautiful image and now you are in the running for Photo of the Year for 2022! Don't doubt yourself, K? I doubt myself all the time about posting to the contests too so i get it. Just want to encourage you to believe in yourself more amiga. Blessings.
Grazie. I just so loved that literally, picture perfect shot so much!
Not something I think you need to worry about here. I get it. I'd feel the same way but I doubt very seriously anyone felt any animosity toward you. Well except of course N and Farside. They'll probably never speak to you again. :reading420magazine:

(Insert massive guilt tripmuch Not!

They've already sent me hate PMs. The moderators are considering moving me to an unknown location like Ray Liotta in Goodfellas.. just in case...:rofl:
I was about to say, what are you drinking?! :laugh:
I did the same thing TK2 did to my own page the other day! Had Squig and Felipe and then Bluter thinking I was nuts! Hell, I thought I was nuts and I guess it wasn't booze but the weed-that's why I said what you smoking?!

Thanks all for the shoutouts. The contest kind of slipped my mind until I got a boatload of notifications this AM. Congrats @Krissi1982 & @N420

Back
Top Bottom