420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2018

I might as well throw something in.

20180402_202111.png

Peace

RIP CBD OG Kush Auto - Dinafem - Took a tumble and is no longer with us, but what a sparkling beauty in her memory.
I put a plastic cover over her for the night and when I took off the cover the next morning, she had droplets of water from the sides of the cover. I thought it was unique enough to enter. Hopefully it's in focus...
:goodluck: - Good luck everyone! There are some brilliant photos already entered. :love:

I'm just entering this for the cuteness factor. He got caught standing halfway inside my tent when I was giving the girls their weekly exam. I scolded him and carried him to his bed and said "Bad Boy......Stay" This is what I saw when I turned to look back at him.

FOR THE WIN...what a sweetie pie...caught in daddy's cannabis tent look...completely subject related :)

I'm gonna jump in this month with a closeup shot of a yellow jacket I captured hanging on the edge of a cannabis leaf in my garden. Beautiful entries everyone and best of luck to all!:goodluck:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

This would be a great name for a strain with this exact picture. "Yellow Jacket Mafia" No cannabis is safe!

RIP CBD OG Kush Auto - Dinafem - Took a tumble and is no longer with us, but what a sparkling beauty in her memory.I put a plastic cover over her for the night and when I took off the cover the next morning, she had droplets of water from the sides of the cover.

Thought of your photo this morning in the GH...this is for you..

Back
Top Bottom