420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2018

All three of ya put out some fine pics. Congrats all around and Keepem Green

It sure is getting harder. I'm going to have to up my game big time. I'll start by dusting off my old Canon Rebel and tripod instead of the phone.

Peace
Don’t underestimate your phone! I have a reg SLR camera too, which I’m learning to use, but honestly both my second prize shots have been with my Phone. And @SweetSue takes awesome shots with her phone too (she just hasn’t entered any yet).

Not saying don’t get you camera out, just - the equipment isn’t always the thing... :)

A sticky situation.

Nice Icemann - is that an entry? If so, you better repost it in the August comp thread! :thumb:

I get you, my phone does take higher resolution pics, my main problem is not using a tripod, even with a phone a tripod will help give much better pics.

Peace

It's all about that base! Haha sorry. Couldn't help myself. The only complaint I have is about my phone is one of it's selling points... It uses dual forward cameras so all the cool fisheye and zoom lenses available are useless to me. But to most other folks you can have a perfectly capable high zoom glass, pair that with the aforementioned stay base and beautiful shots await.

Sorry you know I'm busy when it takes me almost a week to say..

:goodjob::bravo::welldone::high-five::cheer:

These were some awfully creative pics!
Cola Monster , Amy G and Blew well deserved

:thanks::420::thanks:

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Souvenirs in the mail today :slide: Thanks all the wonderful Mods and Admin, and the sponsors :thumb:

84E24B9D-CB46-44B4-8B0A-F93844E45471.jpeg

A5202E65-DD52-4135-A327-EEA95D6EB24E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom