420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2020

Was just checking trichomes
absolutely accidental
gorilla bomb, probably 3 more weeks

full

I nearly didn't enter this contest. I've been trying to win those 10 gallon fabric pots awarded by our ever generous sponsor GeoPots. But I see this month they've dropped down to 7 gallon sized pots. But what the heck I need practice with my photo taking.

Last winter I bred two of my favorite strains together to create this cross. The father who was a reversed Grandpa Glue #4 plant and the mother was my favorite Purple Punch plant. I named it Grandpa Punch. Here is one of her buds about 10 days prior to harvest.

Good luck to everyone. I look forward to some drool worthy photos from you guys and gals.
So Frosty!!! So Nice!!!

The contest is now closed to entries.

420 Magazine staff will consider and discuss the entries and as always, the first, second and third place winners will be announced on the 1st of next month.

:thanks:

Our July Winners

Apologies for the late announcement. Teddy and technical problems don't mix well.

Good stuff, everyone. Some cracking shots. Arguments abounded amongst the staff. Here's where we ended up - congratulations to our top three.

First Place - Dkmg01

Second Place - Cola Monster

Third Place - Sunnyskies

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Congratulations on your well deserved win this month @Dkmg01.:welldone: That's a really cool shot you entered!:cool:

Wow
Congratulations on your well deserved win this month @Dkmg01.:welldone: That's a really cool shot you entered!:cool:
Coming from such a decorated member I really appreciate it! Your entry to me was also very beautiful as are all your entries I have seen thanks again

Back
Top Bottom