420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2022

TwelveCoffee

I have just enough time for doing what I do but I do pick up on things quickly so I guess maybe it would be a good investment. We just got a little extra money and he's getting himself a new tool box and I have yet to decide what I want to spend my half on. Camera, tri-pod, seeds, a new tent or something for the house, I'm so up in the air
Nice plus it will help on family trips etc :) could always get a used one and still be able to get a tent or some seeds

Krissi Carbone

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
Made by Panasonic, which you undoubtedly have heard. It's their mirrorless digital camera range
Thank you and yes I do remember the early 90s electronic king Panasonic

Krissi Carbone

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
Nice plus it will help on family trips etc :) could always get a used one and still be able to get a tent or some seeds
I'm a great bargain shopper, I'm not bougey enough to need everything brand new :):peace:

Zimbo 63

Decisions, decisions - doobie or not doobie what was that question again???

Zimbo 63

Zimbo 63

I'm a great bargain shopper, I'm not bougey enough to need everything brand new :):peace:
I agree, but beware when you buy second hand digital cameras...check it out carefully.

Krissi Carbone

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
His name is Fozzie Bear and is roughly 15 months old. I think we named him that because 1) Buddy was already taken (perfect name for a Golden but the white guy in Avatar had it first) and 2) so we can take him on Walka-Walkas
I love it. I had a chocolate lab, my parents have him now. What great dogs. He's beautiful and I love the Sesame Street references!! Too cute!

Krissi Carbone

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
I’ve begun to learn the ways as well as learning how to flip stuff for profit as well :) just do your research before buying so you know what to look for :)
Does used baby clothes count as flipping for profit :19: cause I'm about to have a yard sale with all of his 1 time used things lmao

Skunksta

Chocolope close up on current grow.
Looked pretty to me ;)
Good luck everyone.

5AE13254-0EFB-4760-A067-283A49B88EDB.jpeg

Last edited:

TwelveCoffee

Does used baby clothes count as flipping for profit :19: cause I'm about to have a yard sale with all of his 1 time used things lmao
Yes it does lol do you guys have something like once upon a child there? It’s like the GameStop for baby stuff they don’t give a lot but it’s worth a shot

Krissi Carbone

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
Yes it does lol do you guys have something like once upon a child there? It’s like the GameStop for baby stuff they don’t give a lot but it’s worth a shot
I think we do but my friends little 11 year old entrepreneur son wants to sell some of his stuff too so I told her we would do a group yard sale with his things and the baby things. Plus I'm so old school in so many ways, I like the feel of a yard sale...it's like American Pickers

CultivationArt

Photo of the Month: July 2022

TwelveCoffee

I think we do but my friends little 11 year old entrepreneur son wants to sell some of his stuff too so I told her we would do a group yard sale with his things and the baby things. Plus I'm so old school in so many ways, I like the feel of a yard sale...it's like American Pickers
Haha that’s fair I helped some of the kids around here set up to sell their Pokémon cards was fun they even tried to help bring the table in for me

Krissi Carbone

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
Haha that’s fair I helped some of the kids around here set up to sell their Pokémon cards was fun they even tried to help bring the table in for me
Yea and I have TK over here organizing his into an album for our son :19: :48:

Hafta

Well, I guess I'll try again.

A new planetary discovery, " Cannabis Resinous". A resin ball formed on a damaged leaf during drought.

Top Bottom