420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2022

Baaie Mooi, as they say.

I miss my mountain home up near Tsitsikamma way....
Baaie dankie Meneer / Mevrou! Daar is iets magies aan berge naby die see. Tstitsikamma is a magnificent place. I understand how you must miss it.

Baaie dankie Meneer / Mevrou! Daar is iets magies aan berge naby die see. Tstitsikamma is a magnificent place. I understand how you must miss it.
Yeah, I moved to CT from there...

A serious contender...by the looks of things....
I'm in it for the photos. I dig them all so much, all so unique and beautiful! I love the eccelecticness of ALL entries in ALL categories so much!

Random seed from last year’s outdoor harvest just sprouted on its own. My little garden helper just taking a closer look
Omg what's his/her name??!! :love: a new friend for Howie @Bill284

I'm in it for the photos. I dig them all so much, all so unique and beautiful! I love the eccelecticness of ALL entries in ALL categories so much!
Since it's a photo contest, why don't people post their camera settings as well.

Since it's a photo contest, why don't people post their camera settings as well.
I just use my Samsung A71. In the tents I use the flash to negate the opposing light from the FC4800 when I get pics in the tent. My small tent houses a MG3000 and the lighting is terrible in there for pics cause it's just too much light in a small tent so I have to pull anything in there out for pics. Then I need to have the light from the other tent to brighten up the room because the recessed lights aren't enough umph. Also you need adequate behind the camera not behind the plant. That's how I can help other people take pictures.

As Krissi was saying I use my phone as well 90% of the time which is a IPhone 12 Pro I actually prefer Samsung cameras though more options for adjusting settings. I also have my DSLR a Canon T6I but don’t have the time to edit everything in light room or the patience now if I had a macro lens that’d be amazing one day lol

As Krissi was saying I use my phone as well 90% of the time which is a IPhone 12 Pro I actually prefer Samsung cameras though more options for adjusting settings. I also have my DSLR a Canon T6I but don’t have the time to edit everything in light room or the patience now if I had a macro lens that’d be amazing one day lol
I was thinking of buying a nice Nikon or something but this phone does a great job...just no time lapse which stinks...

I was thinking of buying a nice Nikon or something but this phone does a great job...just no time lapse which stinks...
My sister let me borrow her camera before I got mine and it’s totally worth it providing you have time to use it and learn it. I still have a bunch of photos from Dante’s bathism that I need to process. That being said in my opinion run it on jpeg mode if you get one not in the raw settings that way you can upload to your computer or tablet etc and just use the photos instead of paying for a Lightroom sub

My sister let me borrow her camera before I got mine and it’s totally worth it providing you have time to use it and learn it. I still have a bunch of photos from Dante’s bathism that I need to process. That being said in my opinion run it on jpeg mode if you get one not in the raw settings that way you can upload to your computer or tablet etc and just use the photos instead of paying for a Lightroom sub
I have just enough time for doing what I do but I do pick up on things quickly so I guess maybe it would be a good investment. We just got a little extra money and he's getting himself a new tool box and I have yet to decide what I want to spend my half on. Camera, tri-pod, seeds, a new tent or something for the house, I'm so up in the air

I have done a fair amount of event photography and also have snapped for the press.

After my DSLR got dropped by some security guard dude (the housing cracked) I sold my Nikon gear and bought a Lumix. Intending to upgrade from snaps only, to snaps and video.

Bad choice, Corona fixed that, business dried up.

I don't have a macro lens anymore, but mine do 1:1.4 and I have magical extension rings.

Hopefully will be posting pics when I do my next grow..

Time lapse photography is way cool.

Photoshop and lightroom will cost you the grand sum of $10 a month for both.

I have done a fair amount of event photography and also have snapped for the press.
Oh wow!
After my DSLR got dropped by some security guard dude (the housing cracked) I sold my Nikon gear and bought a Lumix. Intending to upgrade from snaps only, to snaps and video.
Lumix, huh? Never heard...
Bad choice, Corona fixed that, business dried up.
Fuck corona
I don't have a macro lens anymore, but mine do 1:1.4 and I have magical extension rings.

Hopefully will be posting pics when I do my next grow..
I'll be looking forward to it Zim

Time lapse photography is way cool.

Back
Top Bottom