420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: June 2019

I have no say and no vote but if this doesn't win I don't know what will!!!!!!!
Cheers Mastrmasn
I'm not sure if I'm legible to enter if I won another competition recently. Not sure if it covers all the competitions but I thought I'd share a slice of my heaven with you all either way. There are great submissions all over this contest. Very cool. Sun's out have a good weekend all. :)

@Lerugged
I'm not sure if I'm legible to enter if I won another competition recently.

Winners are precluded from entering the same contest they have won for 3 months, and 6 months in the case of Member of the Month.

So you're good to enter this one. :thumb:

@Lerugged

Winners are precluded from entering the same contest they have won for 3 months, and 6 months in the case of Member of the Month.

So you're good to enter this one. :thumb:
Awesome. Thanks for that. :)have uploaded it to the gallery again in case it wasn't correct. Haha I'm a tech noob.

Thought I would give this a go with A Buddha cheese in the greenhouse at sunrise.

I am not sure if this was done correctly. The photo is in member's gallery but I can't get it to add from the embedded media. Need help here

heya friends,,

just a kid havin some fun with his toys,, in the garden, on a sunny sunday,,..go figure

this one for the RAPTORS,,

so well done

this called 'canna duh bis' eh..

cheers and karma to y'all

Thought I would give this a go with A Buddha cheese in the greenhouse at sunrise.

I am not sure if this was done correctly. The photo is in member's gallery but I can't get it to add from the embedded media. Need help here
Rad pic Strain. I think you need to upload it, not embed. I did both just in case.

You need to add it to your gallery, then click the little camera "Gallery embed" button and choose the photo you want to use.

Thanks guys.
I did try that but when I clicked on the photo and clicked continue nothing happened so I think I am missing something somewhere. There was no way I could select that particular photo. Thanks again.

That's an amazing snap Strain! :popcorn::passitleft:picture perfect sunset & one hell of a cheese cola!

Back
Top Bottom