420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: June 2019

Can I try even though mine are very young?

Hey my cannabis brothers and sisters, some amazing photos so far :bravo::yahoo:
Here’s a snap of a baby Double Glock nug being encouraged by her fat family members in the background... common lil guy! :goof:
Good luck to everyone, and thanks to 420 and all the Sponsors for making this possible every month :hippy:
Happy growing :Namaste::morenutes: keep it irie

It’s all about the photo JW! The subject can be anything cannabis - young, old, living or dead ;):yummy:

Thank you for your response Miss Amy. I think I will try this time. Don't know how well my camera on this cheap $200.00 phone will do, but I'm gonna try.

Can I try even though mine are very young?
Yeah man.. Do it. Why not? All my pics are taken with my phone. Just get a good shot. I take many as it's always windy here :) pic a good one. The uploading is the difficult part. Haha. Cheers

how do you vote
Hey Blowtorch! :ganjamon: This is the photo of the month thread and it's the only monthly comp where the members do not vote, the winners of Photo of the month are decided by the team behind the scenes at :420:.
Once you get 50 posts you'll be able to enter the competitions yourself, and who knows you could be this months winner! :high-five: All the other competitions winners are decide by the vote of the members, and submissions will end and voting will start in about 2 days from now.
The contest will be open for submissions from the first until the last day of the month. Winners will be decided by the 420 Moderation Team and announced in-thread.

heya friends,,

just a kid havin some fun with his toys,, in the garden, on a sunny sunday,,..go figure

this one for the RAPTORS,,

so well done

this called 'canna duh bis' eh..

cheers and karma to y'all

Hip hip hooray RAPTORS

heya friends,,

just a kid havin some fun with his toys,, in the garden, on a sunny sunday,,..go figure

this one for the RAPTORS,,

so well done

this called 'canna duh bis' eh..

cheers and karma to y'all

Hip hip hooray RAPTORS

Me and drake and the boys managed to get er done

91 Skunk D, Day 35 flower from 12/12

Some good entries already this month.. Heres a cola top on my blueberry gum that the hairs are just flowing out of, this top in particular is coming off in the next couple days
Hey Camaro, I don't know what your using for photo's but if you play around with your white balance a little, you might find a way to get rid of a lot of the colour distortion from your lights.

Back
Top Bottom