420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: June 2019

Haven't had any "mind blowing" pics lately, but I couldn't just let y'all have all the fun.

Here's my entry.

I'd share it with any one of ya!
:green_heart:

Thx:)
I’m from Cape Town but live in jhb now,
Do you have a Grow on at the moment?
In my sig is my last grow and current winter flowers plus about 10 transkei land races which I'm hoping Will have a rooibaard somewhere. It's pretty cold at the moment so the flowering plants are going slow and the seedlings are also not super happy but they Will do enough to find what I'm looking for. :)

In my sig is my last grow and current winter flowers plus about 10 transkei land races which I'm hoping Will have a rooibaard somewhere. It's pretty cold at the moment so the flowering plants are going slow and the seedlings are also not super happy but they Will do enough to find what I'm looking for. :)
Wow , I just had a look, well done bro! I need to learn how to grow super crops.

I bring my big plant in doors for the night Incase of frost, should be ready to come done next week

We have begun the rigorous judging process. :nerd-with-glasses:

There's a cracking shortlist already, so if you are thinking of entering, get your photo in soon.

:thanks:

Picture of Xylem Sap magnified. When I first saw it on the nug, it feaked me out, thought is was something evil. After checking in the help section, it turned out to be simple Xylem Sap. Pic taken 6/27/2019.

My entry:
This beautiful purple LSD

And the winners are...

Congratulations to this month's top three. And thank you everyone for your entries. Some outstanding work here. :thanks:

First Place - Lerugged

IMG_20190603_175916_891.jpg

Second Place - Corinne420

DD59EBCF-AFF8-4D28-9315-BA60881C6F27.jpeg

Third Place - CrazyChef

IMG_20190610_102136-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom