420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: June 2022

Wow just seeing this. Whoa on the frost! Are all outdoor plants grown in your beautiful state similarly frosty or is this strain particularly shooting it out? Lovely plant!

Mahalo for the kind words my brother :love: I think it’s a combination of things to be honest including genetics and luck as the humidity outside can consistently hover in the 70-80% range. I live on the side of a volcano a couple thousand feet above sea level. The equatorial sun here in Hawaii is already intense but with the added elevation and colder nights the plants just react that way. Lots of love and simple organic farming methods don’t hurt either :) Stay blessed! Aloha!!

:passitleft::passitleft:

lookback.jpg

Purple Mana & Chameleon.

Cool Jackson's

Congratulations on your well deserved win this month @HappyHazmat88, beautiful shot!:welldone:

And congrats. to the two runners up as well, great work all. :thumb:

Holy moly. I got second with the white wedding!! I’m so greatly honored for even second. You guys made my darn day/week/month. Sounds silly. But this means a ton to me. You guys have the best 4th weekend you possibly can!

Holy moly. I got second with the white wedding!! I’m so greatly honored for even second. You guys made my darn day/week/month. Sounds silly. But this means a ton to me. You guys have the best 4th weekend you possibly can!
Doesn’t sound silly to me. When I got second I thought I beat the 1980 Russian Olympic hockey team all by myself!

Back
Top Bottom