420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: March 2019

Afternoon guys, my view when the sun goes down every afternoon...
Shiva Shanti Ladies.....

I like this pic ✊

Agemon - does your avatar look like a Buffalo?

I think it does.

Post that pic here??

I posted it originally at Imtoasted's journal and then decided to make it my avatar. The Weed Mantis...! :laugh:

Oh Mantis

I call Buffalo face but I'm high A/F now.

I think I have this problem. Every time I look at cannabis plant pics, I see faces. Not of people but from the rest of the world.

I need to jump off the seed wagon ... again.

Oh Mantis

I call Buffalo face but I'm high A/F now.

I think I have this problem. Every time I look at cannabis plant pics, I see faces. Not of people but from the rest of the world.

I need to jump off the seed wagon ... again.

Do you see what I see? I love watching the clouds dance by and the butterflies fly. So many this spring, all flying north, Monarchs I think.

Do you see what I see? I love watching the clouds dance by and the butterflies fly. So many this spring, all flying north, Monarchs I think.
Obviously I'm a lot farther north!! Nothing but snow here 2 feet deep, but its nice to know spring's started somewhere!

Obviously I'm a lot farther north!! Nothing but snow here 2 feet deep, but its nice to know spring's started somewhere!

Monarch's are on the way brother. Spring is coming.

Was 75F here in Philly today had to take off my long sleeve shirt for the first time in like 6 months or something sheesh.

Sun is up longer than 4 hrs finally - makes everybody happier I think.

More birds flying and less birds flipping. lol I'm noticing.

Monarch's are on the way brother. Spring is coming.

Was 75F here in Philly today had to take off my long sleeve shirt for the first time in like 6 months or something sheesh.

Sun is up longer than 4 hrs finally - makes everybody happier I think.

More birds flying and less birds flipping. lol I'm noticing.
75F! Nice, well its supposed to get to 58F here this week so that will feel great compared to two weeks ago at -30F! Which is the perfect serving temperature for rye shots btw, as thick as maple syrup!

Fan leaf of my Tangerine Dream. Looking like she's at a disco with all the colors. She is in the very middle of the plant and leaves above her block certain diodes allowing only certain colors to come through in areas. Otherwise she is just a plain old healthy green fan leaf.

t -30F! Which is the perfect serving temperature for rye shots btw, as thick as maple syrup!

Pics or it doesn't happen!
Should add a nug in there to go with? NOTY
just sayin. :passitleft:

38CAE2DA-3B33-4B97-A804-31DCEA5F069C.jpeg

gas og
my first ever entry on my first ever grow :D
undergoing some heavy manifolding and training :D
feel free to check out the full story in my sig :420:
cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom