420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: March 2020

Fascination

28B8F978-AFAF-4394-8281-93DA244EA0E6.jpeg
Nice, I had a skunk flower like that on a few buds, super dense!

Beautiful... I want to give a great big 420 shout out.... I feel truly blessed and humbled to see all these pretty ladies, and the skill and execution that all of you here on this site hold in your hands, to bring, and to share such beauty with us. I feel blessed... truly blessed... I learn something new, and I see something new, and unbelievable every single time I sign on. Thanks guys and gals... 420..

Growth Nodes

The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.
Lao Tzu

Good luck everyone!​

My Gawd everyone. I wish I could try a taste of the delicious eye candy each and everyone of you produce. *stands and gives each of you an applause. The first time I entered this contest I wanted to win so bad. It was selfish and I am am big enough to admit it. For me in the second time entering it, it has nothing to do with me, its about a privilege and an honour to be amongst this group. To be apart of your skills and information is better than anything. You all are top notch at how you grow. I wish I could try every way. Heck I would happily buy some stickers just to represent. So best of luck to everyone keep those pics coming. Love them.
Cheers, Lou

My Gawd everyone. I wish I could try a taste of the delicious eye candy each and everyone of you produce. *stands and gives each of you an applause. The first time I entered this contest I wanted to win so bad. It was selfish and I am am big enough to admit it. For me in the second time entering it, it has nothing to do with me, its about a privilege and an honour to be amongst this group. To be apart of your skills and information is better than anything. You all are top notch at how you grow. I wish I could try every way. Heck I would happily buy some stickers just to represent. So best of luck to everyone keep those pics coming. Love them.
Cheers, Lou
420 my friend.....

Cheers, Lou
Rock on brother :peace:

Beautiful... I want to give a great big 420 shout out.... I feel truly blessed and humbled to see all these pretty ladies, and the skill and execution that all of you here on this site hold in your hands, to bring, and to share such beauty with us. I feel blessed... truly blessed... I learn something new, and I see something new, and unbelievable every single time I sign on. Thanks guys and gals... 420..
Well said, I feel the same since I joined this group, It is starting to feel like home here, the support and respect is much appreciated
:peace: :green_heart:

Some nice shots already this month. Well done 420 cultivators!

I see some new folks here and thought I would share a link to a little photography thread we started a while back.

How to get the most of what you have camera wise. Cheap tricks. Work arounds. Examples of shots with the camera settings. Setting custom white balance to remove purple hues. It was meant to bring 420’s photographers (amateur/pro) together to share knowledge with 420 magazine members.

Folks there are willing to help answer questions or solve problems you may be having.

Cheers, and good luck this month folks!

Tony a.k.a UrbanAchiever

Back
Top Bottom