420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: May 2019

Some good pics out there. Nicely done and good luck to all.

Here's my mutant, a leaf within a leaf. She was supposed to be an auto, but someone forgot to tell her she's really a photo.

:Rasta:
That’s a first for me! :hmmmm::laugh: Awesome photo Mr Sauga :rollit:

6. Editing Photos: Please do not add text, images, or special effects, otherwise your submission will be disqualified. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them. Color correction and cropping are acceptable parts of creating a digital photograph, however we do not allow obvious image enhancement or manipulation.

Is it permissible to take a photograph with another photograph as a backdrop for this contest? The backdrop photograph would be subject to the same rules with respect to the member taking the backdrop photo, and editing it. I have an idea, and this would be the only way to execute it.

does this mean i will win as my pic is crap and has a blur :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: joking guys , amazing shots , i wish i could use a camera :goodluck:

The best add-on to a camera for improving image quality is a tripod. I use one for many of my photographs, and set the self timer. This eliminates most blurring due to camera movement.

thanks @Old Salt , i use an old lumix panasonic dmc-fz7 prob as old as the hills , i wish i could show my buds off better , my pics do no justice at all

It's much better than the Canon SX600 HS that I have. Your Leica optics beat mine hands down. The one thing mine has over yours, is a higher resolution at 4806 X 3456. We both have to shrink our images to upload them here.

Is it permissible to take a photograph with another photograph as a backdrop for this contest? The backdrop photograph would be subject to the same rules with respect to the member taking the backdrop photo, and editing it. I have an idea, and this would be the only way to execute it.
Sounds acceptable. Post it and let's see.

Some good pics out there. Nicely done and good luck to all.

Here's my mutant, a leaf within a leaf. She was supposed to be an auto, but someone forgot to tell her she's really a photo.

:Rasta:
How cute!! I feel like it’s waving to me! :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom