420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: May 2022

This is a BarneysF runtz muffin I grew in soil
056E8C75-6435-4B61-A2EB-E54A7D6F7E2B.jpeg
that is bub=post to be a great yielder ? plannning to order some - will it be worth it

that is bub=post to be a great yielder ? plannning to order some - will it be worth it
Yeah great yielder had thrips and forgot to water a few times but still ended up with 9 oz

Hi everyone, this is my tent full of critical plants from Royal Queen Seeds, the plants are 38 days in bloom. Good luck to everyone in the competition;).
IMG_20220506_104827.jpg
This is a great first ever contest entry @Kanno26! Super picture. Hope you keep entering the contests, the more the merrier and we don't always get as many entries as allowed. Yay!

Super Silver Haze. Grown in dirt.
Amsterdam Genetics.
SSH_upload.jpeg

Good luck everyone!

:ganjamon:
AHHHH! My fave strain along with Jack Herer! That is a very nice specimen! I've been searching the finest SSH seeds I can locate so I can grow this, and I hadn't yet found the strain from a breeder I liked and had confidence in. Never went the Amsterdam Genetics route before. Looks like they might have nailed this strain. What's their stated TCH potential on this one? And what is your take on AG as breeders, do you use their genetics regularly? Thanks! Awesome plant.

AHHHH! My fave strain along with Jack Herer! That is a very nice specimen! I've been searching the finest SSH seeds I can locate so I can grow this, and I hadn't yet found the strain from a breeder I liked and had confidence in. Never went the Amsterdam Genetics route before. Looks like they might have nailed this strain. What's their stated TCH potential on this one? And what is your take on AG as breeders, do you use their genetics regularly? Thanks! Awesome plant.

Thank you Jon. This is my first experience with AG. I'm impressed also. Harvested a week ago and looking forward to my "first" smoke. I actually got this from Seedsman and regret that I haven't any more AG. They report it as high THC - 25%. Very little cbd.

I mistimed my training and got a smallish plant. S'ok, quality over quantity. I'm very excited. I have two more SSH seeds left in my bank and looking forward to another grow.

Be well!

:yummy:

Thank you Jon. This is my first experience with AG. I'm impressed also. Harvested a week ago and looking forward to my "first" smoke. I actually got this from Seedsman and regret that I haven't any more AG. They report it as high THC - 25%. Very little cbd.

I mistimed my training and got a smallish plant. S'ok, quality over quantity. I'm very excited. I have two more SSH seeds left in my bank and looking forward to another grow.

Be well!

:yummy:
No thank you, @Sloppy (nice name, lol). What I really have wanted is a SSH seed that had a higher reported THC than the 18-21%-ers I have been able to find. AG eh? I'll check them out.

Taken on 5/14/22. Gelato cross seedling, 9th week in veg, 32" tall x 26" wide, outdoor greenhouse perpetual grow, custom soil mixture with coco and all organic vegan nutes, 15 gal. homemade smart pot.

Good luck, everyone. I count 9 entries that didn't follow the guideline of posting to the Photo Gallery first... I made that mistake last month, but @Renee Roberts helped me correct it.

Thanks @Jon for pointing out the 2-headed mutant... I missed that. Very cool @1ne eye!

Good luck, everyone. I count 9 entries that didn't follow the guideline of posting to the Photo Gallery first... I made that mistake last month, but @Renee Roberts helped me correct it.

Thanks @Jon for pointing out the 2-headed mutant... I missed that. Very cool @1ne eye!
Yeah, I've seen some other things I'm not real sure are allowed either. The way I understand it is once you enter a photo in a contest, that photo can never be used in any contest again. But I see the same photos over & over get entered. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what I'm reading, but that's my interpretation of it. If I'm wrong I hope Renee will let me know as I have several pics I'll enter for a second time.... lol.

Members often take multiple photos of the same plant that look almost identical, so it can be hard to distinguish. We do our best to regulate these FREE contests and make it as fair as we possibly can, but sometimes things slip by us. So if anyone happens to see a photo that was used in a past contest, please report it.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom