420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: October 2019

Here's my White Querkle... let's see how she does here :smokin:

full

so,, the lesson for today is,,

see, shoot, share

a male (duh) mama thai/thai stick plant in full on flower,, an on purpose pollen provider

enough pollen there to pollinate the planet,, perhaps

cheers friends

How do I get in?

Reaching 50 posts will allow personal messaging, as well as voting and entry in our contests.

You can comment on the contest entries this month. Welcoming new members is also an easy way to increase your post count. Browse through the journals. You're sure to find one with the same growing medium and nutrients you use. Join in and participate. Ask questions. Start your own grow journal here and update it at least weekly. These are the usual methods to reach 50 posts.

Active participation is rewarded.

Wow! I am still struggling with growing cannabis ...

So having this thread every month to show off just how incredible nature is and how cannabis can be so beautiful in so many ways ... is a real treat for me!!!

Oh ... and just in case you're thinking about autoflowers ... I have some advice ... grrr :)

I know there is generation who loves fast food and fast growing cannabis ... but don't fall victim to the marketing like I did!

There is a cost in quality ... watch "Supersize Me" for fast food ... and for cannabis ... a quick quote from a top seed breeder and a sponsor here ...

Autoflowering cannabis strains are a result of the introducing of cannabis ruderalis genetics to a more usual strain.

Ruderalis is rarely grown in its pure genetic form, as its yields are low and its cannabinoid content is far outweighed by its indica and sativa counterparts.

Hmmm ... for a few extra weeks and you can grow a much higher quality photoperiod version ...

So ... hamburger or steak ... Fast Food or Fine Dining ... autoflowers or photoperiods ...

I will choose quality photoperiods everytime!!!

Oh ... did I mention I got burned by the autoflower BS out there!!! :)

Wow! I am still struggling with growing cannabis ...

So having this thread every month to show off just how incredible nature is and how cannabis can be so beautiful in so many ways ... is a real treat for me!!!

Oh ... and just in case you're thinking about autoflowers ... I have some advice ... grrr :)

I know there is generation who loves fast food and fast growing cannabis ... but don't fall victim to the marketing like I did!

There is a cost in quality ... watch "Supersize Me" for fast food ... and for cannabis ... a quick quote from a top seed breeder and a sponsor here ...

Autoflowering cannabis strains are a result of the introducing of cannabis ruderalis genetics to a more usual strain.

Ruderalis is rarely grown in its pure genetic form, as its yields are low and its cannabinoid content is far outweighed by its indica and sativa counterparts.

Hmmm ... for a few extra weeks and you can grow a much higher quality photoperiod version ...

So ... hamburger or steak ... Fast Food or Fine Dining ... autoflowers or photoperiods ...

I will choose quality photoperiods everytime!!!

Oh ... did I mention I got burned by the autoflower BS out there!!! :)
If you can't grow a auto out to finish I wish you luck on photos lmao. With proper training and stress autos are incredible. Great yields and very potent.

If you can't grow a auto out to finish I wish you luck on photos lmao. With proper training and stress autos are incredible. Great yields and very potent.
I'm thinking you must have other issues going on other than plant type.

I'm thinking you must have other issues going on other than plant type.

lmao ... I wonder if you buy bottled water thinking it comes from a natural spring and the plastic bottle it sits in for months is not carcinogenic ...

And how can you cross a quality photoperiod with a low quality rag weed and get high quality ... ?

lmao ... I bet you take your bottled water (which comes from a tap by the way) ... add it to 40 proof Jack Daniels ... and tell all your amigos ... now this alchohol is wayyyyy better ... :)

lmao ... I wonder if you buy bottled water thinking it comes from a natural spring and the plastic bottle it sits in for months is not carcinogenic ...

And how can you cross a quality photoperiod with a low quality rag weed and get high quality ... ?

lmao ... I bet you take your bottled water (which comes from a tap by the way) ... add it to 40 proof Jack Daniels ... and tell all your amigos ... now this alchohol is wayyyyy better ... :)
I wasn't trying to offend you my bad if I did. I'm sorry also your auto grows didn't pan out I'm just wondering why that's all. It sounded like you may have other issues going on that will transfer over to photos 10 fold.

Back
Top Bottom