420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: October 2019

well, that sux. i haven't even decided which pic, yet and with that purple... I'm out!
wait- no booze... what was the other disqualifier? technically, that's a lil pssy and I'm pretty sure i read, that's grounds for... just sayin. I'm no rodent!
LOL! Don't worry, I'm fairly certain I've not won anything this month. There's some cracking pics to go up against. Go on. Throw up a pic. You gotta be in it to win it!
:passitleft:

wish i could've said "LB it, man!... POUND IT! but she was just a dirty, or rather: aero- skank. the kind of dirty u can't just wash away.

i don't even know what to say.
kinda makes one wonder where all the listed, sponsor schwag goes. i was thinking something more along the lines of 1 seed, or 1 tshirt that reads- "harass me, i put this shirt on for u to do so"... and if it doesn't need plugged in, at least 1 battery required, kinda thing.
it's not like it's Macketchup, and it's comin outta their paycheck.
I'm thinkin it wasn't worth our time.
i don't need a quad sticker that says, "bust me, I'm stoned, with nobody around for 60miles".

Where the goodies go is as stated in the first post of every thread in this section. As a previous winner, I can verify that most sponsors honor their commitment within the limits stated. Some do not ship outside of the USA. Most winners post an image of the prizes received in the thread of the contest they won. The sponsor prizes are nice, but the real prize is the extra credibility winners get with that winner's label on all of their posts.

Happy October!​
Remember going out and renting movies? I hear Alaska Has the last Blockbuster somewhere. Well we got this in the beginning and had lots of family shared popcorn from it. Today it has the honor of keeping the single plant, 16.9 ounces of LOS grown Strawberry Cough. My entry this month.

Happy October!​
Remember going out and renting movies? I hear Alaska Has the last Blockbuster somewhere. Well we got this in the beginning and had lots of family shared popcorn from it. Today it has the honor of keeping the single plant, 16.9 ounces of LOS grown Strawberry Cough. My entry this month.

Do you need some help getting through all that? I'm sure dozens will offer. :rofl:

Happy October!​
i fold

i wouldn't mind a lil pat on the back, prestige stamp, i must admit
i did read that part. I'm just bein an ash.
My prize sticker wasn't first place, (better prizes for that) I appreciated winning it. It's all about being a being a positive supportive member in the 420 experience. That's why I'm here, I've made friends and learned tons of stuff. Why you bein an ash? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: in a positive way

ur right. i meant it n good spirits. it's a good day, pain wise, though the cbd isn't comin close to the regular mix's relief. digressing, again. yeah- it comes off as negative and i came to b of service n hopefully learn alot; not the pay... it really was in poor taste.
moody- bad weiner day. part of the process. sorry, to all.
420 feels like the perfect, safe place to have a beer and compare notes, without tryin to get yourself robbed. i found nowhere else, i could. mental constipation! love it, here!
k, i feel better, now. ty.

Happy October!​
That bowl is probably older than some members around here!
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom