420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: October 2021

Shot of one of my Headband Cookies.
C837E792-8BBC-46C9-9B2B-A517D6C3DD75.jpeg

Cameras never do justice for these great plants. NortherenLights. Outdoor night pic in northeren europeen condishions. Roughly 4-5 weeks into flower (hard to tell exactly since i dont really know when 12/12 started outdoor) iv 2 indoor plants and neather are as good smelling and as happy as this plant in my opinion.
IMG_3536.JPG

I'd like to submit my plant, I have been working the SSH line a bit. This is day 50, but this pheno finishes in 56 days from clone which is awesome for a haze hybrid. Good yielder too!

IMG_2576.jpg
Hey there, how are you. This is gorgeous. I LOVE haze genetics, def my favorite. What is the SSH line you referenced? And what is this strain? Is it clone only? Sorry to pepper you with questions. It's what I do. Lol. Thanks.

Bruce banner autos week 5 flower

IMG_20211002_062430613_HDR.jpg
WHOA. That's a BB auto in SOIL??????? Would you mind sharing your soil and/or nutes? Cuz these are gigantic. I'd love to know what you're using. I've tried my usual Fox Farms soil blend (HF/OF/perlite) and Sohum living soil so far, and I've used the FF nute line with the FF soil. I have yet to achieve that kind of yield. I want it bad. How are you getting that? Please and thank you?

I would like to submit this image of my recently harvested Girl Scout Cookie #8. This was an early morning smoke and caterpillar hunt session. She rewarded me with this view when I was looking up her skirt.

This is a truly astounding photo. Did you just get lucky, or had you noticed the potential over time and tried for a game changing picture like this? If you don't mind me asking. Thanks! I can't stop looking at it. I want to make a cover for my bass amp out of it. Sorry to drool on you but I'm in love. Lmao.

Damn ECM, you just may capture the rare double victory in the same month. This plant is incredible. Got any pics of the whole thing? Did you roll it in sugar for the picture? :laugh:
Thanks @Jon there should be pics in my media, was a small plant, first time indoor and auto flowers but was one of my best tasting.

Back
Top Bottom