420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: September 2018

From all the epic pics... i love and hate yours most:eek:o_O it took me like 30 second before liking it cause i was scratching. still this pic should be preserved for a very long time as it can be key in education:Namaste:
Hahaha thanks... I guess? Lol I've never scratched my beard as much as I have during this grow

Hahaha thanks... I guess? Lol I've never scratched my beard as much as I have during this grow
it was a compliment for sure, maybe not that perfect.. but it was!

My beard,hair... i was scratching everywhere! its like a scary movie.. you might hate the fact they let you scream... but its worth it :p

This is an entry - Hi All - Hey, its exactly 4:20 here - lol. Thought I would attempt my first shot at a photo. CBD - not yet ripe, but bud is in the upper left hand corner so that all the other area can be used as a white space effect for advertising if anyone want to use it as such. Good luck everyone. Sure are some nice shots here.

Not an entry :)

full

USB Microscope and Stands​

I went for the basics with my first grow. The stand on the right was supplied with the microscope. It was very difficult to focus, as the microscope's distance from the subject is used to adjust the focus. The new stand works quite well. Note that I had to remove the entire clear protector to get close enough at the lower magnification levels. The microscope and stand are both available through Amazon. They're great for checking the trichomes.

My entry was deleted for some reason. No message, it just disappeared one day.

You did say this is not an entry on your first line? That's what I read? GL he'll fix it for ya tho...

My entry was deleted for some reason. No message, it just disappeared one day.

420 apologies, Old Salt. Complete error on my part as I was deleting an invalid entry. I have reinstated your photo.

:ciao:

Closer. Come on, closer. That's it!

full

Nightingale Leafscape​

I just had to try out my new microscope stand.
Which one is clear ,cloudy and amber lol
Great shot ✊

Brooklyn Sunrise Auto, minutes left until the chop:).
5A55BC6F-DADC-421A-A497-FA2844345AC0.jpeg

Good luck to all!
jesse - it’s a nice pic... but to be eligible it has to be uploaded to the gallery and inserted from there. Attachments dont qualify! You could repost it the right way and ask @Teddy Edwards to delete the original (others have had to do that too...)
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom