420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: September 2019

@hjayu94
I do believe you need to have the pics uploaded in the gallery and not as an attachment. You would add that image to your media and then click the Camera Icon above the text editor and locate the image and post it.
It's a nice pic and would be a shame if it was overlooked.

The Winners

Getting to a shortlist was do-able. Getting to the top three was really difficult. Getting the top three in order was close to impossible.

But we did it.

Thanks, everyone, for another quality month. And major congratulations to our three winners. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

First Place - Amy Gardner

Second Place - Weenmeoff

Third Place - ProfessorFlora

The Winners

Getting to a shortlist was do-able. Getting to the top three was really difficult. Getting the top three in order was close to impossible.

But we did it.

Thanks, everyone, for another quality month. And major congratulations to our three winners. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Second Place - weenmeoff

congrats guys... well deserved

Well done to the winners. Some great photos as always

The Winners

But we did it.

Second Place - Weenmeoff

Congratulations everyone ... you're pictures are truly inspiring ... and definitely shows just how beautiful cannabis is.

Getting to the top three was really difficult. Getting the top three in order was close to impossible.
I can see that, on both counts. I had lots of favourites this month as well and I’m stoked to be chosen alongside two of them! Congrats ween and professor :thumb:

:thanks: I truly, madly, deeply appreciate the appreciation :Namaste:

Great work by all contestants. Keep those photos coming!
I’ll second that, Salty! It’s a treat every month in here
:circle-of-love: :420: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom