420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: September 2020

No text in images? Does that mean all text including 420 Mag Shwag too?
55A77C40-92CD-496D-AF7D-A10D6272AE2A.jpeg

Teddy, I am resubmitting the exact same photo because I neglected to add it to the member gallery before. Now it will be easier to link to when you do your work.

But I've no idea now if I've done it properly....

All my best,
~Magnus

Damn, some nice entries this month!!

Here is my entry. Shot with a low f-stop on my Nikon Camera in the late afternoon. Had some really warm light with all the haze from the fires in northwest USA coming up through BC.

It is of my High CBD Harlequin plant that is in its 4th week of flower, growing outside in soil in a 10 gallon fabric pot. The light was hitting this particular cola just right in comparison to the rest of the plant.

I cropped the image and modified the exposure a small amount to bring out the highlights a bit but nothing more.

Damn, some nice entries this month!!

Here is my entry. Shot with a low f-stop on my Nikon Camera in the late afternoon. Had some really warm light with all the haze from the fires in northwest USA coming up through BC.

It is of my High CBD Harlequin plant that is in its 4th week of flower, growing outside in soil in a 10 gallon fabric pot. The light was hitting this particular cola just right in comparison to the rest of the plant.

I cropped the image and modified the exposure a small amount to bring out the highlights a bit but nothing more.

Helluva start. Looks good man.

I should mention it smells soooooooo damn good. Hints of chocolate. Damn!!!
Aw see, now your just showing off! Haha I'm stoked for you. I'm not growing right this second, its fun to see shots like this

WOW some really great pictures fam this will be a tough one!!!

Barneys Farm - Gorrilla Skittlz
-Grown in Pro-Mix Hp
-General hydroponics flora series
-RO water
-315 watt Phillips. C.M.H @4100kelvin

Not sure about the filter. Some sort of live focus thing with a black and whitE background filter on my phone.
Amateur :thanks:
Cheers
-Mack

Transkei Dreaming: This is Molly, one of three Transkei seeds that I have germinated this week. This was a fast popper with a determined little root. She is in soil now and I hope to see some cotyledons tomorrow. All three seeds are now in soil, and I am hoping for great things with this one.
DSC_0983.jpg

Just for fun and to shake things up a bit I'm going to enter a shot of my organic sun room crop from two years ago taken on the watercolor setting of my now deceased Canon T5i camera.:nerd-with-glasses: Enjoy and best of luck to one and all!:blunt:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

As of midnight PST the contest closed to further entries.

The staff are voting in our own poll, and results will be posted here on the 1st.

Thank you, everyone, for your photographs. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom