420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: September 2021

Sweet I’m looking forward to watching your grow!
And I can see now what you mean, some will train well and some just won’t. I don’t think I will run Auto‘s for a little while after these ones are finished. Going to try and really train some photos next grow.
Well, what I'm really saying is that any plant can be trained well regardless of strain.

DDA X Diesel Glue offspring.

2F25167E-34F6-4EEF-B397-6348AB37C811.jpeg

Outdoor grown FastBuds Blackberry auto...gettin' her purple on...

My German Rott Sadie:love: definitely Approves, she was super intrigued by it's sweet smell. Had to help her out a little before she took out the front row. She weighs in at a measly 135:rofl: Her little sister Daisy:love: is more interested in the compost tea bubbler running in the corner of the room...

Mephisto Genetics: Mango Smile

Good luck everyone!:goodluck:

241990204_442644470423107_3126589751467348267_n.jpg

My German Rott Sadie:love: definitely Approves, she was super intrigued by it's sweet smell. Had to help her out a little before she took out the front row. She weighs in at a measly 135:rofl: Her little sister Daisy:love: is more interested in the compost tea bubbler running in the corner of the room...

Beautiful dogs mate

Thank you, the girls are my helpers. She loves all the smells and goes nuts when they are in flower :rofl:
Haha they look lush my dad's just brought a puppy rottie he big boy already and 12week old I like them dogs so loyal and loving

Wife and myself have had a Rottweiler in our home for 31 years now, since all the kids were babies and growing up. Loving, Loyal and very trustworthy breed.
We have owned 7 Rottweilers over the Years :love:

Love the dogs, and love the fact that you somehow found someone who is not sold out of every single Mephisto strain they sell! I've heard legendary things about them, but you're the first I saw using these genes. Any genetics review sentences or two on Mephisto you'd be willing to share? (assuming it's allowed) A mention subtly of where the heck you found them would be sweet too, wink wink!

Love the dogs, and love the fact that you somehow found someone who is not sold out of every single Mephisto strain they sell! I've heard legendary things about them, but you're the first I saw using these genes. Any genetics review sentences or two on Mephisto you'd be willing to share? (assuming it's allowed) A mention subtly of where the heck you found them would be sweet too, wink wink!
Lol, i have been lucky most of the times but persistency pays off trust me. I have spent a many different hours of the day and night waiting for drops from other vendors. Here is the great news Jon, Mephisto should be to a full store front by years end. It was announced in a note on the new website. They are having weekly drops as well till they get full up and running in the near future. This coming Monday has: Forum Stomper < My Fav, Strawberry Nuggets, Double Grape, Samsquanch OG & Toof Decay. Starts at high NOON Pacific Northwest Time zone... Usually SOLD OUT IN TEN MINUTES.
Each person can purchase 1 pack of each seed, you can choose between (1 , 3, 7) Beans, so choose wisely and be quick!!! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom